bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Cradle of Rome

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 24, 10 2:54 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Cradle of Rome? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Cradle of Rome

[Post New]by tomisina on Dec 5, 10 8:25 AM
I love this game....Cradle of rome 2 is out .when will BF come out with it....

[Post New]by Anneymay54 on Dec 9, 10 5:04 AM
I absolutely love this game!! It is always a challenge and is enjoyable at the same time. I also enjoy the graphics you have used with it. Cradle of Rome is a winner in my book.

[Post New]by ArcheryMask on Dec 18, 10 5:16 PM
I've played 50 mins of the demo and whilst I think it is quite good, I preferred the Ballville M3 that came out a couple of days ago.
I was getting a bit bored towards the end of the demo and so I don't think it will be for me

[Post New]by susanbstuckey on Jan 13, 11 2:03 PM
Someday, I WILL win this game...then I'm shooting my computer.

Oyez
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Oyez on Feb 24, 11 12:55 AM
I have struck in level 63 help me...i have tried the editing method...but i could not file the the file save..or the profiles.xml..please goide me...

[Post New]by Cristina_mar on Mar 14, 11 3:59 PM
a M3 game that I could not finish... twice!! a bit frustrating...

[Post New]by NickyCar on Mar 15, 11 8:36 PM
This is a great Zen game, but a terrible mindless game. You MUST be at full witts to play this game. I mean you must be aware of every tile as you play! Do not buy this game if all you want is entertainment. Please do buy this game if you want to heighten your visual perceptions and reactions. As I play, I find that if you make matches from the bottom up while observing the upper matches down and completing them in height, you will complete each level faster. Though you should try to match as many helper (bonus) tiles as well, such as bombs and timer increasers. Some levels can be completed by bonus tiles better than others, or I should say some bonuses are mostly useless to complete a board. My only issue with the game is the useless bonuses.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 14, 11 5:37 PM
Hi all, I bought this game last year after it was recommended to me. It was certainly enjoyable but became extremely difficult in the latter part. In fact I don't think I actually finished it and I remember others saying the same thing. Well, I've returned to it and this time I will not let it beat me!
Who am I kidding? No, really, I do intend to stick with it to the conclusion, after all I've played tricky games before and stuck with them throughout until it's finished. Keep your fingers crossed for me or I may just be writing another review next year saying I haven't managed to finish it yet again!
Lots of love to everyone anyway, Pat_ric_ia x

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Aug 9, 11 11:54 AM
Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.75 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

beachmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by beachmama on Sep 14, 11 12:36 PM
Help! I am thoroughly addicted to this game. I am on my 15th go round. I have muted the music since I can hear it in my sleep. I do notice that I have gotten much faster each time I play. Whenever I have an extra few minutes I play. Never more than 10 or 15 at a time. It would be too much.

beachmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by beachmama on Sep 20, 11 2:13 PM
Just finished # 16. No more for a while. I have a huge backlog of unplayed games.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Mar 13, 12 8:14 AM
I DO NOT LIKE timed games ....I play to relax, not get all stressed up! I was completely disappointed that this game did not give you the option to play in a relaxed mode. The game was a lot of fun, even timed as the timing was generous, but by the time I got to leval 65, it turned into a nightmare. I almost trashed it at that point but eventually got as far as 72 where I am now and I will be trashing it. Not fun anymore. The levels are nearly impossible to finish in the time allowed and I'm not really sure they can be completed unless you managed to save all your "weapons". No....not for me anymore. But for those who like timed games, this is fun.....too bad it got so impossible. Not sure how many levels there are to this game....maybe I was almost there. Loved cradle of Egypt. Now I'm going to try Cradle of Rome II....I guess it has a relax option.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 13, 12 5:45 PM
Hi bessiegirl, COR2 is also timed only so you'll probably want to pass on that. There are 100 levels in the game so if you made it to 72 that's pretty good. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but different strokes for different folks.

Pretty_gamer
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Pretty_gamer on Mar 21, 13 6:41 AM
Yes, the timed mode is really challenging. I'm happy to find the RELAX mode in Cradle of Egypt.

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Jul 3, 13 5:40 PM
This is one of my favorite match three games, one of the Cradle series. Challenging, but not frustrating. Give it a try!

Go to: