Honey633
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

shutters in bathroom

[Post New]by Honey633 on Nov 24, 10 5:52 AM
HOW do I loosen the hinges in the bathroom to clean the window?? I have tried the screwdriver and the hammer! Thought I would break the window rather than clean it!! LOL

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

shutters in bathroom

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 24, 10 5:57 AM
Honey633 wrote:HOW do I loosen the hinges in the bathroom to clean the window?? I have tried the screwdriver and the hammer! Thought I would break the window rather than clean it!! LOL

Spoiler Alert!

Use the oil can on the rusty hinges on the shutter, then open the window.

Good Luck

MargieB

Re:shutters in bathroom

[Post New]by Smithjodi44 on Feb 2, 14 9:20 PM
I found and used the oil can but it did not work. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled but the same thing happened. I found the screw driver and it did not work either. I do not know what else to try. Maybe my game is defective. any suggestions.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:shutters in bathroom

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 3, 14 6:36 PM
Smithjodi44 wrote:I found and used the oil can but it did not work. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled but the same thing happened. I found the screw driver and it did not work either. I do not know what else to try. Maybe my game is defective. any suggestions.
What do you mean it did not work? What happened when you clicked with the oil can on the shutter? After you clicked the oil can on the shutter did you then click on the shutter without the oil can to see if it would open?

ETA: You do not use the screwdriver.

Edited on 02/03/2014 at 6:37:18 PM PST

Go to: