Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Gumbo

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Nov 24, 10 7:52 AM
I have to deliver gumbo to the neighbor 'down the lane', but have no idea where to go. Does anyone know?

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

Re:Gumbo

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Nov 24, 10 7:56 AM
All the way back to the house and somewhere off to the left Brendansoma.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Gumbo

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 24, 10 8:02 AM
Brendansoma1 wrote:I have to deliver gumbo to the neighbor 'down the lane', but have no idea where to go. Does anyone know?

•Exit the Tavern, return to the Mansion's Front Yard, move to the left Side of the Manor.

Go through the archway towards the Graveyard Path, head right towards the Down Path.

You will see Cooter (the neighbor) on the front porch.

Good Luck

MargieB

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Nov 24, 10 8:05 AM
Thank you weeharleyboy and Margie
I guess he's more hungry than triggerhappy

Krissy41
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Krissy41 on Nov 24, 10 10:44 AM
I had the same problem, have been looking everywhere and trying to give it to anyone and anything...lol (even the snake over the swamp..lol) thanks for the info....This is an awesome game and I'm having a great time playing it...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

[Post New]by Bjc1137 on Feb 20, 11 2:23 PM
Krissy41 wrote:I had the same problem, have been looking everywhere and trying to give it to anyone and anything...lol (even the snake over the swamp..lol) thanks for the info....This is an awesome game and I'm having a great time playing it...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

[Post New]by historyjunkie on Jul 23, 12 6:49 PM
I'm trying to go to the left of the manor, but it won't let me. There isn't a prompt or anything. Help!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 23, 12 10:01 PM
historyjunkie wrote:I'm trying to go to the left of the manor, but it won't let me. There isn't a prompt or anything. Help!

When you are at the front of the manor, you should be looking at the spot where you talk to Lewis, from there click to the left side of the screen, then go through the arch.

Go to: