nicrox
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Expert Times

[Post New]by nicrox on Nov 24, 10 1:04 PM
I don't know if it's just me being dense but I can't get anywhere near expert on a lot of the levels. I've tried going back after I've bought more updates but they disappear and don't count. Anyone doing any better than me?

DeeCeeS
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Expert Times

[Post New]by DeeCeeS on Nov 24, 10 2:28 PM
nicrox wrote:I don't know if it's just me being dense but I can't get anywhere near expert on a lot of the levels. I've tried going back after I've bought more updates but they disappear and don't count. Anyone doing any better than me?

Nope. I think I'm missing something, too. I've gone and read all of "help" and I'm not figuring it out.

agray000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Expert Times

[Post New]by agray000 on Nov 24, 10 2:53 PM
ditto..it seems impossible. maybe someone will figure it out for us.

[Post New]by easterday99 on Nov 24, 10 3:36 PM
Okay, I also thought it was just me as well. I am a huge TM gamer and manage to make expert on most rounds so now I feel better that it's just not me. I read all the help also for tips.

[Post New]by jhwill7 on Nov 24, 10 10:03 PM
same with me! I love TM games and it's pretty discouraging! I lost intrest!

madison86
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by madison86 on Nov 24, 10 10:30 PM
I have played til day 4 in russia so far and the only level I cannot get expert on is day 2 in scotland. My trick has been to only serve the amount of customers I have "fancy" rooms. The fancier the room, the more money they pay. So if I have only have one star room I only serve one cumstomer at a time. Also, when you are waiting for said rooms to be available, it helps alot if you hold the person waiting in line. Thier patience meter does not run when you hold them in the air. Hope this helps.

agray000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by agray000 on Nov 24, 10 10:43 PM
thanks madison...i am mostly through egypt and have got expert on all but day 2 in scotland also. i'll try that holding the customer thing to help me out as i keep on going.

Katybug273
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Katybug273 on Nov 25, 10 2:21 AM
Expert the first time around was very difficult but I did hit 2 without trying and I'm going to go back and play with the order of my upgrades on the service token thing and see if that helps me change things.

[Post New]by genji_cat on Nov 25, 10 3:00 AM
Hi everyone and thanks very much for the tips! I had problem with day 2 Scotland too and was wondering if it was only just me It was pretty discouraging as I usually hit expert on the other time mgt games I play... Will try again!

nicrox
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nicrox on Nov 25, 10 7:57 AM
Phew, glad it's not just me. Scotland 2 is the one I'm having the most trouble with too. Most I can get is around 370 so I think it must be a game error. Hopefully.

agray000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by agray000 on Nov 25, 10 9:11 AM
finished the game...all expert but scotland 2. my highest score is 386....500? i was thinking maybe if you had the right random requests...4 vacuums in a row, 4 drinks in a row, and 4 phones in a row, then you could get the combo bonus tips; i'm going to keep playing it and see if it ever turns up that set up.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Nov 25, 10 2:39 PM
What's the secrets, agray?

agray000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by agray000 on Nov 25, 10 10:02 PM
like madison said...you can hold the customer waiting with your cursor and they will not lose patience so you can put them in your best rooms. the rest of the guys in line do not lose anything. mostly i didn't do this until the last batch of customers came in, but it really made a big difference not having to put customers in rooms that were too low for them and making the money for the most expensive rooms.

good luck! i still hate that scotland day 2 though!

lilclerk
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by lilclerk on Nov 26, 10 10:40 AM
agray000 wrote:like madison said...you can hold the customer waiting with your cursor and they will not lose patience so you can put them in your best rooms. the rest of the guys in line do not lose anything. mostly i didn't do this until the last batch of customers came in, but it really made a big difference not having to put customers in rooms that were too low for them and making the money for the most expensive rooms.

good luck! i still hate that scotland day 2 though!

Yup that helped me a lot except on Scotland 2 haha!

Go to: