uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Deleting demo after buying CE?

[Post New]by uwflossi on Nov 24, 10 3:11 PM
Hallo, dear Fishies, I've played the demo. Everything fine. After buying the CE "dl-error". So I deleted my demo and dl the CE. I think my progress is gone? And it lasted about two hours to dl the demo. Now I have to start again with dl about such a long time. This is annoying. Or is my progress savend. Nevertheless. Happy gaming. I love this game. Thank you Big Fish.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Deleting demo after buying CE?

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 24, 10 3:17 PM
Your profiles are not saved within the game itself. They are saved in the Application Data file, so you will not lose your progress when you install the completed game.

For example on my computer the profiles for this game are in

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Big Fish Games\Mystery Case Files 13th Skull CE

The game itself is in Program Files in a different place.

Edited on 11/24/2010 at 3:20:43 PM PST

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Nov 24, 10 3:38 PM
Thank you for your quick answer. I'll try it tomorrow. I have to go to bed. It is too late in Germany. But I do not want to go to bed. Happy gaming

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Nov 24, 10 4:24 PM
Not in bed. The game dl till 39 percent. Then it stopped. I hit the forwanrd button. So I am not sure that the game dl in the night where I am sleeping (perhaps). That is frustrating. I never had such problems with BGF games. Happy gaming

Go to: