agray000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Scotland Day 2

[Post New]by agray000 on Nov 24, 10 5:24 PM
any tips for expert? it seems impossible to make that much money with only 4 customers.

Re:Scotland Day 2

[Post New]by seanaa on Nov 25, 10 6:54 AM
I agree! This is one of the only levels I'm having trouble with. I've replayed it several times, but I can't seem to get enough money. I keep checking back on these message boards to see if anyone had figured it out!

lilclerk
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by lilclerk on Nov 25, 10 7:23 AM
530 is ridiculous. The most I've gotten is 361.

DeeCeeS
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by DeeCeeS on Nov 25, 10 9:28 PM
Yup. Most I've gotten is 386. I can't imagine getting 500+.

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Nov 27, 10 8:41 AM
In the same spot. I have expert on every other level but Scotland 2! I have tried everything I can think of, but cannot get past 400. How can this be? I am wondering if there is some hidden trick to it - or if it is just some sort of programming error.

[Post New]by jude1977 on Nov 27, 10 10:00 AM
Wonder if it is a progamming error and it should be 350 rather than 530?

Neracher
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Neracher on Nov 29, 10 6:45 AM
Me too

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Nov 29, 10 3:38 PM
Same here; it's got to be a game error. I've reached expert on every level but that one.

[Post New]by FlowerandChen on Dec 2, 10 12:44 PM
Me too. I NEVER get expert on Scotland Day 2! Can someone please fix the error on this Expert "530 points" thing? Otherwise I'm done... for now!

Re:Scotlan Day 2

[Post New]by forbuschrisjohn on Dec 3, 10 12:44 PM
Yea I have tried everything to. Nothing works even things that work on the others to get more then the required guest to come to the hotel. I think it is suppose to be 350 as well because you can't get above 380 no matter what you do.

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Dec 3, 10 1:36 PM
My highest score on this level is 394 and in a previous post ZoeCan mentioned reaching 400. I think getting chaining bonuses is why I got to 394.

delarosa2
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by delarosa2 on Dec 13, 10 1:03 PM
perhaps a dyslexic programmer. Should be 350 not 530
BF please investigate. Thanks

Azeulisse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Azeulisse on May 16, 12 5:44 PM

Jane's Hotel Mania - Scotland, Day 2 - Expert score

- The original version of the game has bugs in it: wrong expert scores.
- The updated version has been fixed! (February 22, 2011) I've just finished every level with expert easily.

1) Download the updated version (DEMO ONLY) and install it into a NEW directory (not over the previous one!).
2) Locate the newly installed folder and COPY DATA directory over the previous installation. Overwrite everything.
(Eg: C:\Program Files\Games\Janes Hotel Mania Demo\Data -> C:\Program Files\Games\Janes Hotel Mania\Data)
3) You have just overwritten all the erroneous files with the wrong expert scores in them and now you have the corrected expert scores. Already saved games will remain, don't need to replay levels.
4) You can uninstall the demo later, you don't need it.

From now on you have to make only 330 points on Scotland, Day 2 for Expert score.

I uploaded the video: http://youtu.be/vFQkGpoY4LY

Go to: