[Post New]by 19nana62 on Nov 24, 10 6:46 PM
can't get nord's belongings into the glowing orb

mei02
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

nord's belongings

[Post New]by mei02 on Dec 6, 10 6:13 AM
i too facing the same prob : unable to throw his head( belonging) into the glowing orb . can some one please enlighten the right way of doing it? thanks :

Re:nord's belongings

[Post New]by Lilicy on Apr 4, 11 4:39 AM
I am also having problems putting Nord'sbelongings into orb!
PLZ CAN SOMEONE HELP?

[Post New]by dramagayle on Apr 12, 11 12:32 PM
has anyone figure out how to get nords belongings in the orb

Edited on 04/12/2011 at 12:32:36 PM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 12, 11 12:44 PM
It's been awhile since I played this and I don't remember what I did.

Have you looked at the walrkthrough?

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-otherside-realm-of-eons-walkthrough/

Hidey_Hole
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Hidey_Hole on Apr 15, 11 7:27 PM
That walkthrough doesn't help! It just says to do what I've tried - click on Nord's head and drag the "belongings" to the sparkly force field. It won't release! I can't get to the mini-game.

How do you get the belongings to drop at the force field?

Hidey_Hole
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Hidey_Hole on Apr 25, 11 7:10 PM
To everybody who has run into this problem. I have the solution. I asked on another forum and got an answer. I will modify that answer slightly for here (a little more detail as to how to do it).

There is a bug at this point in that the "sweet spot" is not the entire sphere or otherwise sparkly area that is used elsewhere in the game. but is instead one POINT. You may have noted that when you move the mouse to a "sparkly area", you get a little text pop-up explaining what you have found. That pop-up is the key.

The instructions I got said to find the sweet spot without having picked up "Nord's Belongings" but it will work both ways. In fact, it's faster if you pick the stuff up first.

Since the sweet spot is only one point, you need to carefully and slowly move your mouse around in the sparkly area until you see the text "Secret Trap". Then click the mouse while the text is displayed to drop the stuff. The sweet spot is the point that marks the upper edge of the sphere and the right edge of the sphere. It's not in the sphere itself at all and that's part of the problem.

It works and I was able to complete the game normally from that point. No more bugs.

Thanks to "kvtto" at the GOTD forum for putting me onto the method.

Edited on 04/25/2011 at 7:12:37 PM PST

[Post New]by samysam1313 on May 23, 12 9:45 PM
Thanks Hidey Hole for the tip on nord's belongings. I wouldn't have found it without your help.

Go to: