moosish2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

I HATE THIS GAME!

[Post New]by moosish2 on Nov 24, 10 10:44 PM
As much as I enjoyed playing the original Ravenhearst last week, RETURN to Ravenhearst is AWFUL. The constant running back and forth between locations is very tiresome, and the puzzles are horrible. They have no wit and whimsy the way the Ravenhearst puzzles had. I am truly hating this game, and don't know if I'll be able to get much further in it, despite the help I've been getting from the (game site removed by moderator) walkthrough. I am NOT happy! (However, I should add that the hidden object sections are lovely! Nicely creepy and fun to pore over.) But - oh, please! - stop making games that require us to run back and forth to revisit the same locations over and over again in order to find this or that object to solve this or that puzzle. At least with the original Ravenhearst, every puzzle was self-contained and didn't depend on other rooms. Okay - I'm done with my rant. For now.:-)

Edited on 01/10/2011 at 11:01:59 AM PST

paula1258
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:I HATE THIS GAME!

[Post New]by paula1258 on Nov 28, 10 7:13 AM
I Hate this game its awful the puzzles i'am having trouble getting the lights on in the telephone room I don't know if you had the same problem what a waste this game really sucks i never plaed the first game. I should try it out. I'am really to delete this game i can't find any thing I got lost several times was ready to give up on it last night.

Go to: