ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

let's get snarky!

[Post New]by ember89 on Nov 24, 10 11:28 PM
my latest comments had me rollin' so hard that i had to come and share! please feel free to leave your own witticisms for others to read as well!

i fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down

i graduated top of my class in clown school

i will face the snake after i set my hair on fire

not to mention all the ones i faced earlier... oh, this is a hoot!!

game on!

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:let's get snarky!

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Nov 25, 10 6:45 AM
I love to play w/ the dialog.. I have mine set to Southern... but that isnt helping at the moment

[Post New]by critrcrazy on Nov 25, 10 7:23 AM
LOL...so far, the snake one is my favorite. Cant wait to hear the rest of them!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 25, 10 7:39 AM
They are great! But I have to say the best one was Mr. Clicky-pants from RTR! LOL

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Nov 25, 10 9:10 AM
I've got mine set to the Southern-absolutely love it and I've heard a number of these comments off and on through the years. Louisana's not that far from where I live-South Texas...Plus, my family on both sides are as Southern as they come. It's hilarious-When I replay the game I'll go snarky.

AshleyD1979
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by AshleyD1979 on Nov 25, 10 9:27 AM
I had mine set to Southern, too, and like the member above me, I am also from South Texas so I had heard almost all of them before! LOL! I felt like such a hick.

My favorite, although not one of the pop ups, was what the Detective said after he broke the harp. 'It was like that when I got here.' I thought that was hysterical.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 25, 10 9:59 AM
Glad to see a couple of fellow Texans who find the accents funny. I can't wait to finish this and play again on snarky. Like an idiot, I just pitched the lantern into the dark underground of the cavern beneath the mausoleum tomb, instead of attaching to a hook I should have seen, as it was obvious.

The dialog I got was "Put yer brain in a jaybird's head and it'll fly backwards". Ha! If that's southern hospitality, I wonder what they'll say in snarky mode! Loving this game, with no glitches, so far!

Edited on 11/25/2010 at 10:09:13 AM PST

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Nov 27, 10 11:55 AM
Lady_Cav wrote:
The dialog I got was "Put yer brain in a jaybird's head and it'll fly backwards". Ha! If that's southern hospitality, I wonder what they'll say in snarky mode! Loving this game, with no glitches, so far!

ROFL oh, that's a great one!! thanks so much for sharing!!

Go to: