Just went to enter the land of Glinda had a problem

[Post New]by Boogirl231 on Nov 25, 10 6:09 PM
While doing the picture puzzle to enter the land of Glinda i was missing one piece of the picture. Not sure what to do????? If it got buried under the other pieces i don't know how to remove the puzzle to start the picture over again so I can enter the land of Glinda. Does anyone have any suggestions???????? I really do not want to start the whole game over again and I really would like to finish the game. Does anyone know how to just go into the game system and just go back so far into the game and make change so u can just get back to the picture puzzle????? Please help!!!!!!!! I will be open to any suggestions at this point. Thank-you Linda

memau
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Just went to enter the land of Glinda had a problem

[Post New]by memau on Nov 26, 10 12:38 AM
i am having the same problem...i really enjoy this game so far...help!

philtrill
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by philtrill on Nov 26, 10 2:13 AM
If you ever are missing an item, chances are you'll need to go back and do a hidden object game. The map will show you where you have to go to do it. In this case, you have to go to the thorny path in front of the witch's castle and do the hidden object game. You'll get the missing map piece.

[Post New]by juliaron on Dec 7, 10 4:54 PM
hi could you possibly help me, i dnt know how to use this site, i am stuck on how to get rid of the crow b4 you get to glindas castle could you help x

[Post New]by frgreen43 on Dec 8, 10 5:30 AM
The missing map part is not with the map you have to go find it and come back to put it in the map.

[Post New]by frgreen43 on Dec 8, 10 5:33 AM
You get rid of the crow b4 you get to glindas castle the same as the 1s time you had to get rid of the crows. Think how do you scare birds.

[Post New]by grannyjudi on Dec 15, 10 9:29 PM
I can't remember how I scared the crows!!!!!!

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Dec 16, 10 12:44 AM
Your solution is in your statement about scared the crows!

[Post New]by starbornsherry on Jan 15, 11 6:38 PM
Please tell me how to get rid of the 4 Birds right before I get to the Castle it won't let me go back any and I already did the find objects and it won't let me do it again.
Please help?

[Post New]by icyng4 on Apr 17, 11 5:50 PM
starbornsherry wrote:Please tell me how to get rid of the 4 Birds right before I get to the Castle it won't let me go back any and I already did the find objects and it won't let me do it again.
Please help?

[Post New]by gardenwiz on Nov 29, 11 4:08 PM
I am stuck also. I tried to scare the crows as I did in the Land of Oz, but they are not leaving. I can't seem to get a navigational arrow to go backwards or forwards. I have tried everything I have and still am stuck. I have quit the game and will try it again, but I am not hopeful. What am I doing wrong?

Go to: