Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Carriage House

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Nov 25, 10 6:13 PM
I dont know what I am supposed to do in the carriage house, and once again the hint is not working. I really dont want to unistall and re-install the game AGAIN!!!! Does anyone know what I am supposed to do here?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:Carriage House

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 25, 10 6:22 PM
Did you check the strategy guide? Have you already been to the graveyard and collected the goblets?

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Nov 25, 10 6:25 PM
I have collected all of the goblets and got into the carriage house, I found all of the hidden objects in the dresser, after that I dont know what to do and the hint button is not working AGAIN.

[Post New]by butterflii410 on Nov 29, 10 2:28 PM
I'm stuck there too. I have no idea what to do next.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 29, 10 2:31 PM
Did you get a key from the h.o.g. in the bedroom of the carriage house? Did you use it on the box on the bed? You should then be told to go see Mama Aimee. Also, click on the fireplace in the carriage house.

[Post New]by jfields423 on Jan 9, 11 7:00 AM
I got the key in the H.O.G. game in the bedroom, but it says it's the wrong place for that when I go to use it on the box on the bed. Any suggestions???????? LOL

[Post New]by jfields423 on Jan 9, 11 7:06 AM
nevermind, It worked right after I posted this.

[Post New]by micromosaic214 on Jan 22, 11 7:03 AM
I got the key in the carriage house, but it is a modern one and doesn't fit the box on the bed. Also, I click on the fireplace and see a dead log???!? I've tried everything in my inventory and nothing.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 22, 11 1:23 PM
micromosaic214 wrote:I got the key in the carriage house, but it is a modern one and doesn't fit the box on the bed. Also, I click on the fireplace and see a dead log???!? I've tried everything in my inventory and nothing.
Lol! It doesn't matter what the key looks like, if you got it from the HOG in the bedroom, that should be the key for the box on the bed. Some games have issues with how you use tools- when you're holding the key, try placing your cursor on the keyhole of the box, that may help it go in.

You do have the CE version of the game? If you have the SE you won't see anything in the fireplace, if you have the CE you will find a crown insignia.

Go to: