[Post New]by hogan2 on Nov 25, 10 11:40 PM
this game is brain nnnnnnnnuming

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,082 Posts

Re:most boring game

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Nov 27, 10 3:04 PM
I have to agree with you somewhat, about this game being boring. I only play enough to feed the peeps and check on their status.If they are sick,buy them medicine. In the Virtual Villagers games you could do more. Sorry to say this after giving out advice to a lot of people but " I played all 4 Virtual villagers games and had more fun playing them". I completed all the puzzles in all 4 games and Completed all the collections of items.And playing all 4 games at the same time, in abot 2 weeks total. I've been playing this game for about 2 months or so, and I need 4 more things to collect and 6 more trophies to have 101.I am thinking about uninstalling the game after one more generation.

[Post New]by smileForver on Nov 28, 10 3:41 PM
YALL ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!
This game is soooo much fun...
especially when my kid moved out(:
she got a husband and everyhting..
i LOVE THIS GAME

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,082 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Nov 28, 10 4:39 PM
I don't know how far you are in this game ,but I am on my 10th generation .Been playing this game for about 2 months and I should of had all of the items collected.
I have never played any game that takes so long and get let down. & yes it is boring,you'll see later on.

[Post New]by catkeith on Mar 14, 11 8:38 PM
[i] I see the same thing been playing two weeeks and you dont get to chose much items.I don't know if the game levals up ither,to bad you coulent get difrent task or a house or a lot to shop for like sims 3 the best game try that...

Schnecco
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Schnecco on Mar 14, 11 9:34 PM
I do agree that a lot more could be added to this game, as many have pointed out. That said, I do feel a sort of contentment to have it running in the background as I'm going about my own life. This isn't meant to be hardcore like The Sims, which I have poured more hours into than I care to admit. I find it nice that this game runs in real time, so things progress even without my input.

I like seeing how many generations it takes for my families to earn the different upgrades, as opposed to messing with the clock and getting a whole bunch of money very quickly. That takes a lot of the anticipation out of it. I can see how when you have all the upgrades, it can start getting monotonous, but I like seeing how many generations I can get to and giving my little peeps personalities and quirks in my imagination. This game is sort of a combination of The Sims and Tamagotchi, which I am also a fan of.

I can see why it may not appeal to some, but I for one have found it a pleasant addition to my life. At least for now.

Go to: