bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Fairy Jewels 2

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 26, 10 4:32 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Fairy Jewels 2? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fairy Jewels 2

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Dec 2, 10 9:43 PM
Very fun! I really liked Fairy Jewels, and - voila - now there is #2.

It's nice to be able to use some of the physics (trajectory) that I took in school

Hope there's a #3!

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Dec 2, 10 9:46 PM
On several levels I did get kicked out, but just tried a few more times and all was ok.

A bit of a pain, but it's fun and worth it for me.

[Post New]by renfairediva on Dec 26, 10 7:36 PM
I just posted over on the Fairy Jewels 1 forum as well. I was playing this game last month and wishing that the devs would make another one! This game has lots of good marble-popper-style puzzles that are a lot of fun to play. It would be neat to see what other puzzles they can make.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Mar 15, 11 5:36 AM
The graphics are lovely. The gameplay is bubble popper. There is some angles and strategy required,but it is too fun! The storyline is well done and the characters are interesting.

This game is an A.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 15, 11 7:31 PM
thanks steve...i will give it a try

pedroog
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by pedroog on Nov 6, 11 8:22 AM
The game is a lot of fun. I was put off at first by the whole fairy thing, but I gave it a try. I'm so sick of hidden object games and dashes and frenzies I had to find something! Anyway, it's simple and a little challenging at times but very entertaining.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Feb 13, 13 9:48 PM

Not usually a marble popper fan, but was bored and thought I would amuse myself with this.

To my surprise, I was entertained and a bit challenged a few times.

Will be watching for it on a DD or good sale.

Angel

[Post New]by DeeDem on Sep 16, 14 7:20 PM
Loved & conquered "Fairy Tales. Bought #2 and am up to Level #59. Some difficult ones on the way, but the challenge is what it all about, with fun also. Hope the Devs do a #3.

Go to: