bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Fairy Jewels 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 26, 10 4:32 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Fairy Jewels 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by BettyBaloo on Nov 26, 10 9:26 AM
I can't get the game to load properly. It loads but the graphics are incomplete and choppy. As it's loading it's like part of the graphics have been blocked out. When I get to the title screen, it's just the background image with no menu and an odd snippet of animation in patches.
I'm guessing it's a graphics issue
I've checked out the Help pages, and uninstalled/reinstalled both Adobe Flash and Shockwave. I've also tried uninstalling, redownloading and reinstalling the game several times. I've checked out everything that I think could be relevant, though I may have missed something.
I'm playing on a laptop with Vista and it excedes the minimum specs and I haven't had problems with other games.
Is there anything else I can try? Please tell me step by step in simple terms. Thank you

BronzeLady
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by BronzeLady on Nov 26, 10 8:28 PM
The game played fine during trial. Then i bought it and changed players. Now the game wont let me play but about 5 min then suddenly closes. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still closes after a few min of playing.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Nov 27, 10 8:23 PM
When I tried to restart a level because I was running out of time, many times the game would quit with an access error. However, it did save what level I was on and I was able to restart the game without loosing the progress I had made. It was more annoying than anything serious.

[Post New]by rivercat773 on Dec 11, 10 3:45 PM
Game played fine for a week or so, then stopped loading. Goes to "Loading" screen, computer goes 'dink' and it freezes. Have reinstalled several times, also reinstalled Game Manager now I have no sound for any of my Big Fish Games. All games are fine from other sources. My computer is way above specs necessary for this game.
Any thoughts?

baylor45
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by baylor45 on Mar 6, 11 3:22 PM
Keeps closing while I am playing. Very irritating.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 6, 11 3:50 PM
Hey baylor45,

You might want to see if an update to your computer will be helpful as game crashes can sometimes be affiliated with an outdated component. Here is a help article with those steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For more help, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link). Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on Mar 16, 11 7:50 AM
Just had my first crash, twice on level 45 (when hitting rockets). Third time I could play through.

pedroog
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by pedroog on Nov 6, 11 8:17 AM
Mamalita wrote:When I tried to restart a level because I was running out of time, many times the game would quit with an access error. However, it did save what level I was on and I was able to restart the game without loosing the progress I had made. It was more annoying than anything serious.

I have the same issue.

Edited on 11/06/2011 at 8:18:00 AM PST

pedroog
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by pedroog on Nov 7, 11 2:43 PM
Game has just crashed for the 3rd time. : (

I've bought around 40 games from Big Fish over the years and this is the first one I've had tech issues with.

Go to: