bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fashion Star - Released on June 13, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Step into the cut-throat world of fashion design with Fashion Star. Take the role of an upstart, freelance fashion stylist, taking jobs as they come for the hottest magazines in town. Hire models, buy clothes, and head for the photo shoot! Just make sure you listen to what each magazine editor wants, or you`ll be out on the street faster than you can say, `Auf Wiedersehen!`

KDM99
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Fashion Star - Released on June 13, 2008

[Post New]by KDM99 on Jun 24, 08 9:21 PM
This is more of a kid's game IMO. I was expecting something more along the line of Sims/Sims 2 type game.

The clothes were awful, drab would be a good word to describe them.

I was expecting something a lot more than this but for an hour, it was okay.

[Post New]by MissLouWise on Sep 10, 08 6:08 PM
I am not particularily fashion but I am a
girl
and I enjoyed dressed the models.

But I was very desapointed to realise at the end that et was the end

I really thought that I would fill up all the squares of clothes or accessories at different stores and for many different styles but it was ended that is all ![i]

At firs sight I thought that the models were less sexy then in Jojo's but it is interesting to have regular shape of women's bodu.

It look's like the game is not fully created.

[Post New]by MissLouWise on Sep 10, 08 6:10 PM
I am not particularily fashion but I am a
girl
and I enjoyed dressed the models.

But I was very desapointed to realise at the end that et was THE END.

I really thought that I would fill up all the squares of clothes or accessories at different stores and for many different styles but it was ended that is all ![i]

At firs sight I thought that the models were less sexy then in Jojo's but it is interesting to have regular shape of women's body.

It look's like the game is not fully created.

Go to: