robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

***SPOILER**** The Fate of the Girls

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 26, 10 12:24 PM
I've gotten several questions about the story for the game and whether anything horrible happens to the girls.

You will succeed in rescuing all 4 girls and they have happy endings. So if that was a concern in playing the game, I think you'll be fine.

There are definitely occult items pictured in the game, some potion making, some adult skeletons, but I'd say all in all while the atmosphere is creepy the story is far less disturbing than a lot of television and games these days.

Robin

Edited on 11/26/2010 at 12:26:16 PM PST

MsDee_1968
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:***SPOILER**** The Fate of the Girls

[Post New]by MsDee_1968 on May 7, 14 6:29 AM
Have to agree that this game is better than most television these days. Honestly, I don't think it's worth paying $99+/month for cable when there is really not much I would WANT to watch. I have seen bits and pieces of different programs while visiting friends and to be blunt, some of the shows are WAY over-rated and have been done over and over and over.

While this game is dark and a bit spooky (and possibly not really an accurate depiction of the Salem Witch Scare, it's challenging enough to hold my interest. Some HO games, you play them more than a few times and there goes the challenge. Yes, some of the HOS are dark/objects are a bit hard to locate, but that's WHY I like this game.

Go to: