HolyCarp
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

map piece HEEEEEELP!!!!!!! please?

[Post New]by HolyCarp on Nov 26, 10 3:36 PM
so, "objective" tells me to go to fountain by mansion.
fine
i have been to large, chlorine fountain done it.

went to fish fountain by entrance,played and got crown insignia thingy.
no map piece

i am 2 shy to complete map.

have shovel in inventory only (yes, I know to scroll and ain't nothin' there but shovel)

my coin purse disappeared before call to Lamont (so I had to use walkthrough)
don't know if anything else is missing
rather confusing that the objective insists i go to fountain

any help???????????
thanks in advance!

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:map piece HEEEEEELP!!!!!!! please?

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 26, 10 4:25 PM
The solution for the map pieces is in the cellar under the bar.

HolyCarp
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by HolyCarp on Nov 26, 10 4:30 PM
vingilot wrote:The solution for the map pieces is in the cellar under the bar.

ahhhh, yes.
i had thought since i got an insignia deally from the fountain that it was just to place the coins in center,
didn't realize that the rings were same config as the rubbing in tavern.
grrrrrrr......

thanks for answering....i thought becuz of missing coin purse (so no phone) that it was probably a glitch....yep, it was...in my head!

thanks again

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 26, 10 4:35 PM
Holy Carp,
To solve the Fish Fountain in the front yard you need a pattern. In order to get the pattern you need "rubbing paper" and "a stick of charcoal" in you inventory. The pattern to be rubbed is in the basement of the bar. If you don't have the paper and charcoal in your inventory perhaps you have taken the rubbing already. Flip back in your journal to see if you can find it. It is a circular pattern that looks like the one on the fountain.

Good luck!

HolyCarp
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by HolyCarp on Nov 27, 10 9:56 AM
LizzieK wrote:Holy Carp,
To solve the Fish Fountain in the front yard you need a pattern. In order to get the pattern you need "rubbing paper" and "a stick of charcoal" in you inventory. The pattern to be rubbed is in the basement of the bar. If you don't have the paper and charcoal in your inventory perhaps you have taken the rubbing already. Flip back in your journal to see if you can find it. It is a circular pattern that looks like the one on the fountain.

Good luck!

thanks Lizzie...
I had the rubbings...just got confused with 3 things:
1. fountain BASE...so i thought it was the big white fountain...the fish fountain base didn't seem like a BASE.
2. i had played that fish fountain and got 'something' so thot it was done...and didn't realize the circular pattern was the same...duh... and
3. because i had lost my purse and couldn't use the phone for toilet i thought it (fountain) might be one of the many many glitches reported.
thanks tho for answering!

Go to: