karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

Eagle Egg

[Post New]by karen876 on Nov 27, 10 9:47 AM
Ok, I have something called a Skull shaft (I think). The next task I have to do is retrieve the eagle egg. The clue in the list tells me to retrieve a long object from the farmhouse. I have been there but can find nothing. HELP!!!!!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Eagle Egg

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 27, 10 9:51 AM
karen876 wrote:Ok, I have something called a Skull shaft (I think). The next task I have to do is retrieve the eagle egg. The clue in the list tells me to retrieve a long object from the farmhouse. I have been there but can find nothing. HELP!!!!!

Do you just want hints or do you want the full answer? Because it's quite a long sequence.

If you want details, check the Blog Walkthrough:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/hidden-mysteries-salem-secrets-walkthrough/

If you just want a couple of hints:

1. The Eagle's Egg is in the mountains, but you won't be able to reach it without a long tool.

2. The long tool is in the Farmhouse, but you'll need to do several things before you can acquire it.

Robin

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

Re:Eagle Egg

[Post New]by karen876 on Nov 27, 10 10:17 AM
Hi Robin,
I just wanted a hint as to how to get this "long implement". I don't like having to use the w/t (No offence, lol) but the map is giving me no clue as to what to do next.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 27, 10 10:20 AM
karen876 wrote:Hi Robin,
I just wanted a hint as to how to get this "long implement". I don't like having to use the w/t (No offence, lol) but the map is giving me no clue as to what to do next.

No problem.

From the Town Crossroads, go right (East) all the way to the Farmhouse.
Go inside the Farmhouse. You can see a small table straight ahead, a larger table with chairs back to the right, and steps that go up.

Did you know you can also turn LEFT in that scene and look at the fireplace?

Since you just want a hint, why don't you try examining that.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 11/27/2010 at 10:21:26 AM PST

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Nov 27, 10 10:22 AM
I've looked there (where I found the toasting fork) and nothing pops up but I will try again. Hope this isn't another glitch *sigh*. I'll let you know.....

Edited on 11/27/2010 at 10:24:40 AM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 27, 10 10:25 AM
karen876 wrote:I've looked there (where I found the toasting fork) and nothing pops up but I will try again. Hope this isn't another glitch *sigh*. I'll let you know.....

If you've actually collected the toasting fork, that IS the long implement you need for the eagle's egg.

So just head north to the mountains and use it.

Could be a minor glitch in the HINT system, but the gameplay may still be fine.
Robin

Edited on 11/27/2010 at 10:26:44 AM PST

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Nov 27, 10 10:38 AM
Silly me Since I had picked up the toasting fork a lot earlier in the game then I had totally forgotten about it. I realised that may be the implement when I last posted.
I now have the egg on the table in the Apothocary and can't do anything with it...... Perhaps I should stop playing for now.

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Nov 29, 10 7:10 AM
you need to have a bucket of water to put out the fire in the kitchen to get the toasting fork for the eagle egg

the skull thing is to open the final door in the burnt down house where the witch is

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 3, 10 8:28 AM
bump

[Post New]by susanp_46 on Dec 28, 10 7:12 PM
susanp_46 wrote: Please help! I got the long fork from the farm house but used it somewhere else can't remember where now what do I use for the egg or does that mean I need to start a new game? Thanks

Edited on 12/28/2010 at 7:13:04 PM PST

[Post New]by hahahaha46 on May 24, 14 5:55 PM
I missed getting the toasting fork. I went to the farm house and put the fire out. It then said the toasting fork was too hot to handle. I realized that I didn't have the toasting fork to retrieve the Eagle Egg. I went back to the farm house and tried to retrieve the toasting fork but it was not there. How do I retrieve it.

Thanks for any help.

Go to: