amf57
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Vista system problem with mouse

[Post New]by amf57 on Nov 27, 10 9:55 AM
I have a Windows Vista desktop. When I reach level 31, I cannot control the mouse. It's like it's moving in slow motion. Has anybody else had this problem and how did you fix it?

Re:Vista system problem with mouse

[Post New]by THEROC on Jan 17, 11 4:24 PM
Hi, to all. This is my first post. Love the forum and enjoy the help. I live in New Zealand and recently visited the States. Got away from quake city. Will be visiting the States again, my favourite country. You are sooo.. lucky. Back to the mouse problem I am stuck on level 88 due to my sluggish mouse. Can anyone offer any help to resolve this. I have downloaded and reinstalled but to no avail. Thank you.

[Post New]by forevergaming on Jan 27, 11 8:59 AM
hey, I too am stuck on level 85 and can't get past due to the mouse we need help!!

[Post New]by onthegrill on Mar 24, 11 12:42 PM
If you have been asked to download an updated version of direct x then you must know that windows has not tested that program yet, and it will not install unless you contact your computers administrator for info. Besides it just goes to show you that your money is not being taken seriosly if half of the game works and the rest does'nt. I was on level 92 when this damage happened to the game, seriously considering no more purchases on line from bfg, this is perhaps the upteenth time a purchased game has failed, also do not purchase Amazing Adventures SE edition as the screen goes blank, these are not your computers fault, it is the designers fault, not every software or driver program is available on your computer system. good luck. on the grill 1

[Post New]by onthegrill on Mar 24, 11 12:46 PM
This also happens with windows xp edition. windows has not approved of the directx program for this game nor most any game on bfg that uses directx for downloading, contact your computers administrator for info, it does not solve any problems,

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Apr 29, 12 9:57 PM
On Vista, the games should be installed with administrator rights, as should the Game Manager. It avoids a lot of problems.

Go to: