khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Stuck on Chapter 12, with the electricity circuits in merrow's house!

[Post New]by khimes on Jan 20, 09 4:09 PM
I can't figure it out either anybody have any help out there??

khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by khimes on Jan 20, 09 4:20 PM
Seahorse, have you heard from anybody on help for the cirsuit board?? I am so frustrated! Is there something extra we have to do?? I went to gamezebo and my lines on the circuit board are exactly the way they have them , but mine don't light up.. hmmm... this is frustating.. I was hoping someone would have responded to us by now... :-(

G3mInI
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by G3mInI on Jan 24, 09 7:06 AM
the one Upstairs works with the Gramophone and the Labatoray where Merrow is guarded by the Gramophone where the place is dark that Helps?
i hope it does

G3mInI
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by G3mInI on Jan 24, 09 7:07 AM
I TOTTALY FORGOT!!!! you have to go outside next on that brown or red house theres a switch so you can light up the circuit board!

G3mInI
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by G3mInI on Jan 24, 09 7:08 AM
G3mInI wrote:I TOTTALY FORGOT!!!! you have to go outside next on that brown or red house theres a switch so you can light up the circuit board!
So does that help!?

G3mInI
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by G3mInI on Jan 24, 09 7:10 AM
the Red or Brown house is next to Merrow's Cottage
so that is all i can say

G3mInI
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by G3mInI on Jan 24, 09 7:24 AM
Hmm... when i got done with this game and i clicked play it started me all over again! so i have 1 more chapter to Lake of Dreams in the tower ill tell you the stuff you have to do and the rooms First Room is: Organ Room find some pipes and put them on the same amout that there high enough like the same and it will open the Organ then Copy the Music with the Buttons Second Room: Libary theres alot of books scattard around the Libary and they will dissappear and find 2 or 3 books and put them on the \'s <<-- this is a book holder to put books on and Third Room: Chess Game find all the chess pieces to the chess to the Brown chess's and the White chess's theres a lot in all rooms so look careful! Fourth Room: Knight Room find all the Knight stuff in all of the rooms So Look carefully! Fifth room: its Just a Bedroom so the Window will open and go jump out and gives you outside to the Enternal Tree and look at all the trees with the ones that are blank and colorfull! click on the colorful ones! and Click on the blank trees then if you get them all right then the Ground will open to the tree then you will see Fidget in Litiths Nightmare! so look on the wall and there will be a symbol or something like that and to get in that door theres colors ill tell you the way it goes the Right Way! ill tell you the colors to the Right Way of the Symbol Green at Bottom and go the Right way and its red*blue*yellow*green AT BOTTOM!*purple*blue then theres a way just like the way to Merrow's place so hmm find a potion and give it to Fidget then you beated the game!

G3mInI
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by G3mInI on Jan 24, 09 7:29 AM
you could see me on the Highscores i think!

[Post New]by Agica8 on Jan 31, 09 5:28 AM
Can you help me? I have problems with electricity. There are 4x6 green bottoms
on the side and I'm totally block down. Help! Please!!

Edited on 02/07/2009 at 12:13:45 PM PST

Go to: