Charleen
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Pan Statue didn't get axe

[Post New]by Charleen on Nov 27, 10 2:14 PM
I got to the Pan Statue and did the HOG and didn't get the axe....Did I do something wrong?
I love this game as I am a big time Salem witch trial thing...If you read my other post like Edgar Alan Poe too......
I hope I can figure it out...
Big Fish Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Pan Statue didn't get axe

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 27, 10 2:49 PM
Charleen wrote:I got to the Pan Statue and did the HOG and didn't get the axe....Did I do something wrong?
I love this game as I am a big time Salem witch trial thing...If you read my other post like Edgar Alan Poe too......
I hope I can figure it out...
Big Fish Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you get?

And what exactly do you have in your inventory tray?

Robin

sandydee8
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Pan Statue didn't get axe

[Post New]by sandydee8 on Dec 16, 10 2:17 PM
Did you ever get the answer to this? I too am stuck "axless" and can't progress any more (and I love this game also!). Please help if you can!!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Pan Statue didn't get axe

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 17, 10 6:07 PM
sandydee8 wrote:Did you ever get the answer to this? I too am stuck "axless" and can't progress any more (and I love this game also!). Please help if you can!!

You'll do that hidden object scene more than once. The first time you'll get the MATCHES. Then later in the game after you've done some other things in other parts of town it will be available again, and then you'll get the AXE.

So it sounds as though you may have skipped a trigger step.

Probably the easiest thing is to go to the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games. Read through the chapter before the one you're in to make sure you did everything. Then start reading forward from the beginning of your current chapter. As soon as you get to something you haven't done yet, start work on that, and it should get you moving forward again.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

p.s. Also make sure you read either the General Tips section of the walkthorugh or the forum post about how the HINT system works in this game.

Go to: