Nightmare on the Pacific

[Post New]by ladysitter62 on Nov 27, 10 4:22 PM
Has anyone been having trouble with the game playing slow, I really liked the game , I would like to purchase it for the game play,great grafics but kind of makes it boring having to wait for each scene to come up, after the collectors rank it is real slow.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Nightmare on the Pacific

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 27, 10 4:52 PM
Hi there ladysitter62,

I wasn't able to find this game on our site, but you can always try checking to see if there is an update for your computer that might help. Here's a help article with these steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on Nov 27, 10 5:28 PM
This game is on another site ... I downloaded it the other day, works great on my computer, the only objection I have, it is in "letterbox." I don't understand this, I've never seen a game with this screen resolution.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Nov 27, 10 5:46 PM
ghostguide2002 wrote:This game is on another site ... I downloaded it the other day, works great on my computer, the only objection I have, it is in "letterbox." I don't understand this, I've never seen a game with this screen resolution.

I played the demo of it also, didn't notice "letterbox", whatever that is. LOL It was automatically wide screen (yayyy) for me and played perfectly on my pc. I liked the game, but don't think I would buy as a CE.

Sammyk1ns
Marlin
Marlin
8,095 Posts

[Post New]by Sammyk1ns on Nov 27, 10 8:46 PM
Thankyou BfgArno,

I thought my brain was so turkey addled I had missed this game.

4babes4me
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by 4babes4me on Nov 27, 10 9:07 PM
Hi ladysitter. Sent you a PM.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Nov 27, 10 9:32 PM
I didn't like the game but didn't have any tech difficulties with it. No slow loads, etc... maybe you need to update your video drivers or something?? Just a thought.

ETA: I had letterbox cut scenes but the rest of the game played full screen.

Edited on 11/27/2010 at 9:33:36 PM PST

[Post New]by Victoria9434 on Jan 18, 11 4:59 PM
I like the game "Nightmare on the Pacific" but, I have a problem. When going into the fan (to shut off the water) I see the screen up before I click into it, but when I click into it....it isn't there so I cannot use the screw driver and I can't play the puzzle what can I do?

Edited on 01/18/2011 at 5:00:18 PM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 18, 11 5:08 PM
Popping in again to move this thread over to the Game Forum here. Thanks everyone!

-bfgArnoStyx

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 18, 11 9:38 PM
Victoria9434 wrote:I like the game "Nightmare on the Pacific" but, I have a problem. When going into the fan (to shut off the water) I see the screen up before I click into it, but when I click into it....it isn't there so I cannot use the screw driver and I can't play the puzzle what can I do?
Have you tried using the screwdriver on the scene that is already up - before you click on it? Otherwise maybe try shutting down game and going back in? Sorry, it's all I can think of.

[Post New]by Victoria9434 on Jan 21, 11 4:26 PM
I tried everything. I will try to find the glove and razor maybe that is the trouble....Thank you All Victoria

Go to: