bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jane Lucky

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 28, 10 12:05 AM
Help Jane Lucky solve the riddle of an ancient artifact! Travel the globe in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Meet new friends, fight with rebels, and encounter unpredictable twists as you step into the shoes of an expert archaeologist. Tackle tricky minigames and puzzles as you explore realistic looking locations in this immersive game.

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Jane Lucky

[Post New]by unicornone on Nov 28, 10 4:49 AM
Another one of those games where you can't get the cursor to interact with the game... it is a no purchase for me. (sigh) so many of these games seem to be unplayable these days........

Yosemite1956c
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Yosemite1956c on Nov 28, 10 5:15 AM
OMG, OMG, WILL THE INANE DIALOGUE EVER STOP???!!!??? You spend more time clicking the arrows to get the dialogue to stop so you can finally try and play the game. And, then you realize what a stupid game it is.

Save your money folks.

[Post New]by dragonfairy5 on Nov 28, 10 9:11 AM
Sorry hate to burst bubbles here but I found the game a refreshing difference from what has been out.

Maybe to some it may be a rather slow and dull game but to me it gives me a break from the recent ones that we have had. Clears the mind from having to solve a mess of tasks that recent games have been.

Nice to finally be able to relax and totally enjoy a game instead of giving myself a headache trying to figure out where to go to get what and then go back and use it where it is needed. And to top it off! I find it fun!

Don't get me wrong!! I love the head busters that have came out but this is just so darn cute that I will buy it and finish it.

Wished people would remember the Rolling Stones song - "You can't always get what you want"!

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Nov 28, 10 10:04 AM
I thought it was cute and funny too dragonfairy5!! Jane is a hoot and it is kind of like the epitome of a valley girl on an archeological dig! Pretty funny - as for the game itself, it is a bit too easy for this player and I am on the fence about actually buying this one and yet I think it would be fun to see what happens... what to do?? I was also a little disappointed that I lost the voiceovers a little ways into the game - I thought half of the fun here was hearing Jane talk.

[Post New]by yorkshiregirl on Nov 29, 10 4:29 AM
I am with you shadowfax and dragonfairy i find it soothing after the challenge of the horror games and i am going to buy this one its just right for me at my age (and old age pensioner !) yorkshiregirl

Go to: