bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Magic Encyclopedia technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 28, 10 10:05 AM
If you are having problems getting Magic Encyclopedia to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

iwnbb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Post any Magic Encyclopedia technical issues here only

[Post New]by iwnbb on Sep 17, 11 11:16 PM
i THINK I have a technical issue... Certainly hope so actually because otherwise this is the worst end ever. i have placed the dragon heads, the sword, feather and horn, played the minigame above the dragon heads... Can't do anything now. Nothing in inventory. Have box of completed amulets and i can "see" a puzzle above the cave that gives me a message that i need amulets for it. Box says it's a box of amulets and i've triple checked that i have all the crystals... Cant do anything though. Replayed game to see if i missed something... help.

nd4pk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by nd4pk on Nov 26, 11 2:11 AM
in chapter 9...the SCYTHIAN BURIAL GROUND...the statue's puzzle doesnt show any signs when i click on the circles?? i read in a walkthrough that some symbols r supposed to appear...so y m i getting nothing?? help plz any1?

[Post New]by slh008 on Apr 22, 12 12:50 AM
iwnbb wrote:i THINK I have a technical issue... Certainly hope so actually because otherwise this is the worst end ever. i have placed the dragon heads, the sword, feather and horn, played the minigame above the dragon heads... Can't do anything now. Nothing in inventory. Have box of completed amulets and i can "see" a puzzle above the cave that gives me a message that i need amulets for it. Box says it's a box of amulets and i've triple checked that i have all the crystals... Cant do anything though. Replayed game to see if i missed something... help.

I have this problem too!

[Post New]by Kayj270344 on Dec 19, 12 10:01 PM
I am in the Indian teepee and I tried to put the feather on the peace pipe half way there it stopped and left a ghost feather in the picture and now I can't get it back . Please help

[Post New]by Kayj270344 on Jan 3, 13 9:32 PM
Kayj270344 wrote:I am in the Indian teepee and I tried to put the feather on the peace pipe half way there it stopped and left a ghost feather in the picture and now I can't get it back . Please help
. All fine now thank you all

[Post New]by Fida2751 on Jan 18, 13 10:48 PM
Em stuck at masans i cant find da last piece of the compass n how to break the coconut at pearl divers hut

[Post New]by MadKatter on Jan 26, 13 12:18 PM

iwnbb wrote:i THINK I have a technical issue... Certainly hope so actually because otherwise this is the worst end ever. i have placed the dragon heads, the sword, feather and horn, played the minigame above the dragon heads... Can't do anything now. Nothing in inventory. Have box of completed amulets and i can "see" a puzzle above the cave that gives me a message that i need amulets for it. Box says it's a box of amulets and i've triple checked that i have all the crystals... Cant do anything though. Replayed game to see if i missed something... help.

I have this problem too!

Me too. Thing is, I played the game when I first got it, couple years ago, and DON'T remember having this problem.
I KNOW I found all the amulets, 'cause I can see all the jewels AND the game says I have 0 to find...

Go to: