hjg3000
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

fire spirits, two heded monser, dragon eggs and all that

[Post New]by hjg3000 on Nov 28, 10 12:46 PM
i need help on :

fire spirits, two heded monser, dragon eggs and all that

can i have any tips or advice ive found a cave entrence but is "to hot and burning the fairys wing"

please help

sunfluer
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:fire spirits, two heded monser, dragon eggs and all that

[Post New]by sunfluer on Nov 28, 10 1:16 PM
The two headed monster is in the cave where you first enter when were dropped off by Tanith. If you enter the cave and head down towards the Dragon Kingdom you should go left and up at those stairs-it should be in that area.

The dragon eggs are being held by the fire spirits in the cave that is too hot to enter. You find that out after killing the two headed monster and returning to the mercenaries.

You get into the cave by going to the house with the woman that said her husband makes armor and was gone on an errand. He should be back now and if you talk to him he can make you an amulet. It costs 1000 coins, so make sure you have them. At this point it will take him a while to make it so, go back to Tanith, find your friends in the dragon kingdom, and then pick up your amulet.

At this point I am not sure how to defeat the fire spirits. I am working on it...so sorry at this point I can't help with that. Hope the other stuff helps though!

bellagoth
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by bellagoth on Nov 29, 10 8:10 AM
I didn't have much trouble with the fire spirits once I changed equipment and avoided things that healed the fire spirits when I attacked them with it. Make sure your party has ice and water spells and weapons, and protect yourself from fire with armor where you can.

hjg3000
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by hjg3000 on Nov 30, 10 1:48 AM
bellagoth wrote:I didn't have much trouble with the fire spirits once I changed equipment and avoided things that healed the fire spirits when I attacked them with it. Make sure your party has ice and water spells and weapons, and protect yourself from fire with armor where you can.

thanks i defeated her

Go to: