fstar
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Great Game

[Post New]by fstar on Nov 28, 10 9:33 PM
I gave this game a chance and decided to buy it. I really am glad I did. I'm not good at reviewing games so I'm not even going to try. The game was quite long at least 5 hours there is a lot of going back & forth finding things but it wasn't the same old same old game. There were quite a few different mini games. Some of them were not to easy to do even though each game gave directions by clicking on the ? in the top left corner. You really had to use your brain to figure out what to do with things you collected and look around for things you need. I thought there was a lot of different stuff going on with this game and I think that the ones that gave up early and didn't play the demo through really missed out on a really good game. I'm glad I purchased it.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Great Game

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 1, 10 9:30 AM
fstar wrote:I gave this game a chance and decided to buy it. I really am glad I did. I'm not good at reviewing games so I'm not even going to try. The game was quite long at least 5 hours there is a lot of going back & forth finding things but it wasn't the same old same old game. There were quite a few different mini games. Some of them were not to easy to do even though each game gave directions by clicking on the ? in the top left corner. You really had to use your brain to figure out what to do with things you collected and look around for things you need. I thought there was a lot of different stuff going on with this game and I think that the ones that gave up early and didn't play the demo through really missed out on a really good game. I'm glad I purchased it.

Totally agree with all of the above. Great game!

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Great Game

[Post New]by cjpandie on Dec 1, 10 7:19 PM
[b]I agree also. The hidden object objects really look like what you are suppose to be finding. A lot of games they don't. I am enjoying this game a lot. The walkthrough told me I should have gotten a screwdriver at the cemetery and I didn't so apparently I need to do something before I get it. Just have to figure out what. Fun, fun, fun. Keep trying people. It is a challenge and challenges are good for your brain. This 63 year old lady is enjoying herself.

seaisle08
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by seaisle08 on Dec 3, 10 5:32 PM
I agree with all of the above. This game was a challenge. Not the same old, same old

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Dec 5, 10 8:07 PM
The scenery in this game just blew me away.........barns, horses, countryside, just my cup of tea! I think it's a tough game to play and leaves you stumped in many areas which makes the game play all the better. I don't care for hand holding, I like to figure things out for myself!

Great Game

[Post New]by poppy9952 on Dec 6, 10 9:32 AM
mhatfie wrote:
fstar wrote:I gave this game a chance and decided to buy it. I really am glad I did. I'm not good at reviewing games so I'm not even going to try. The game was quite long at least 5 hours there is a lot of going back & forth finding things but it wasn't the same old same old game. There were quite a few different mini games. Some of them were not to easy to do even though each game gave directions by clicking on the ? in the top left corner. You really had to use your brain to figure out what to do with things you collected and look around for things you need. I thought there was a lot of different stuff going on with this game and I think that the ones that gave up early and didn't play the demo through really missed out on a really good game. I'm glad I purchased it.

Totally agree with all of the above. Great game!

doneganart
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by doneganart on Dec 7, 10 12:17 AM
Great game up to the end - I hate these quick ending when it leaves you not know what happened. What happened to the bad guy, etc. etc. A lot of these game just end like the writer went on strike or something.

Up to that point I really enjoyed it.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 7, 10 8:39 AM
doneganart wrote:Great game up to the end - I hate these quick ending when it leaves you not know what happened. What happened to the bad guy, etc. etc. A lot of these game just end like the writer went on strike or something.

Up to that point I really enjoyed it.

Did you get the little movie at the end of the game? It explains what happened. I thought this particular game had a much more detailed ending than many.

Robin

Go to: