bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Mystery of the Dragon Prince forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 29, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Mystery of the Dragon Prince forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Mystery of the Dragon Prince players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Mystery of the Dragon Prince forum

[Post New]by mammie46 on Nov 30, 10 12:06 PM
Hi _ I was really disappointed in this game. I must have been two thirds of the way through when I purchased it so it was very short indeed. Not worth the extra cost at all.

[Post New]by ematelm on Nov 30, 10 4:30 PM
I have one rune that I can't find. I have been all thru the castle and have not found it. I hit the hint button in the attic and it showed me something behind a post but it won't let me get to it. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by maryclare68 on Dec 1, 10 4:32 PM
mammie46 wrote:Hi _ I was really disappointed in this game. I must have been two thirds of the way through when I purchased it so it was very short indeed. Not worth the extra cost at all.

Me too, waste of money, was nearly finished and didn't know it, very disappointed

The Mystery of the Dragon Prince - finding the green gemstone

[Post New]by John2009 on Dec 1, 10 8:35 PM

I've been all over the castle and chapel and can't seem to find the green gemstone needed in the floor next to the fireplace in the dining hall. Can anyone tell me where it is located as this is the only one I am missing?

Thank you

[Post New]by mom5033 on Dec 2, 10 2:13 PM
Help I can not make the rock in front of the chaple move using the plank. I am very frustrated. any ideas.

[Post New]by doodlelover on Dec 2, 10 6:46 PM
Help, when I go to make the potion I dont have the little green bottle to put in it. I have gone over the walkthrough several times and it doesn't mention it once but I notice it appears in the inventory on the screen shot but doesn't say where you get it. I have even started the game over but still dont have it. Thanks

[Post New]by CALYAD on Dec 2, 10 8:43 PM
Thank you for the welcome. I bought this game and got stuck at a few places. What I noticed was every time you go back and forward keep your eyes out for things to pick up; gems, runes etc. There is no little stars that pick them up and no hints.There also should have been more interaction with the Dragon Prince to give the title more importance. I also bought "Time Mysteries: Inheritance" They were both small games and out of the two Time Mysteries was better, in my opinion. Now I am off to see what else I would like to buy.

[Post New]by Keonmom314 on Dec 5, 10 10:50 AM
Someone please help me find the last piece of glass and or the last piece for the potion, and also how to turn the other side of thefaucet ? Im stuck and frustrated been through the whole castle numerous of times and cant seem to find anything...please help

[Post New]by Keonmom314 on Dec 5, 10 10:51 AM
John2009 wrote:

I've been all over the castle and chapel and can't seem to find the green gemstone needed in the floor next to the fireplace in the dining hall. Can anyone tell me where it is located as this is the only one I am missing?

Thank you

hello the green gem is outside in the lions eye...good luck

keza58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by keza58 on Dec 6, 10 1:49 AM
John2009 wrote:

Thank you

keza58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by keza58 on Dec 6, 10 1:50 AM
ematelm wrote:I have one rune that I can't find. I have been all thru the castle and have not found it. I hit the hint button in the attic and it showed me something behind a post but it won't let me get to it. What am I doing wrong?

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Dec 8, 10 11:05 AM
John2009 wrote:

Thank you

It's in the Lions eye. The one on YOUR right outside the castle door.

bushd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by bushd on Dec 13, 10 9:28 AM
why cant i get more tips at the end

Edited on 12/13/2010 at 9:30:35 AM PST

honkq
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by honkq on Dec 19, 10 10:06 PM
Hi, i am stuck at the very beginnning. Can not find those hedge clippers. Please help. If this is an example of how hard it is to find things, I will be back for more help, and read others struggles and look for anwers already givien.

[Post New]by shakyshakyme on Dec 20, 10 6:56 PM
John2009 wrote:

Thank you

Look in the eye of the lion statue.

Edited on 12/20/2010 at 6:58:32 PM PST

[Post New]by icequeen49 on Mar 31, 11 1:42 AM
I have only been able to find the red gem and blue gem. I now know the green gem is in the lion's eye. Where are the others

[Post New]by SouthernSweet on Dec 26, 11 8:21 PM
Im trying to find all the runes for the purple sparkly door thing. But it doesnt tell me how many I have to find. Can anyone help me?

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Dec 26, 11 9:35 PM
There is a Walkthrough for this which you can find on the Homepage Blog.

[Post New]by moptop1944 on May 14, 12 7:56 AM
Hi I am playing this game and am stuck. I can't find the combination for the N,S,E,W lock. Does anyone know where to find it or what it is? Thanks

Go to: