bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any The Mystery of the Dragon Prince technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 29, 10 12:19 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

jazz2451
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Post any The Mystery of the Dragon Prince technical issues here only

[Post New]by jazz2451 on Nov 29, 10 10:16 AM
I am getting a SWFkit failed to load flash player message when I try to start the game.

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Nov 29, 10 11:44 AM
the yellow gem keeps dissapperaing after I collect it?

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

the shoe

[Post New]by stevieferr on Nov 29, 10 3:16 PM
i played the HOG game and got the blue gem and the old shoe and later closed the game for a while ,when i started up again the blue gem was still there but the old shoe had gone from the inventory,also found that certain items ive found have had to be found again after closing down the game..............Ive now finished the free hour but not sure about buying a game with glitches in,,,,quite frankly i just dont need it and you should have sorted these problems before you charged people for them

Bboo2
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Bboo2 on Nov 29, 10 4:07 PM
I bought the game and got to the second key puzzle, it does nothing there for me.
I left and went back in and the spot on the gate just sparkles but does nothing else.
The key does not even reappear for me to finish it.
This has been one bad game and every thing is so dark in it that even with a magifying glass and my nose on the screen I still do not see some of the objects in the hidden object sceens.
I am really sorry I bought this game but I guess a learned a lesson of don't buy till you try.
Hope all have a Happy gaming.

[Post New]by cathyanneg on Nov 30, 10 5:26 AM
I am having the same problem with the second key. The area around the key sparkles but won't let me back to the key to complete the puzzle.

moetoole
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by moetoole on Nov 30, 10 6:03 AM
I was wondering why when you go up the staircase to the right... the screen is covered with mini tadpoles??? unnerving

Edited on 11/30/2010 at 7:41:44 AM PST

mickali
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mickali on Nov 30, 10 12:31 PM
Having the same problem with the shoe disappearing and other items that I collected are gone. EVERY game has glitches anymore...getting very frustrated

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Dec 1, 10 4:46 AM
I've tried three times to play, with different profiles, also tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I still get errors. I've had problems with disappearing items, and runes that just don't seem to be there, or have disappeared (hard to tell with runes...). This last time, there was a note on the stairs to the dungeon, telling me to look for the green eye - I assume that is the eye in the lion outside the front door, but if I hadn't found the eye, I couldn't have opened the trapdoor.

I agree, this game is glitched, and hope you can persuade the creators to put it right. I don't want to lose the game if it can be corrected, but if not, I think I'd appreciate being able to exchange it for one that does work.

Thanks in advance...

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Dec 1, 10 10:26 AM
My yellow gem ran off by itself, too.

[Post New]by flammable55 on Dec 2, 10 9:14 AM
When I load the game from the Bigfish client, all I get is a blank black window entitled 'Old Castle'. Help?

teesheets
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by teesheets on Dec 2, 10 11:02 AM
I would have enjoyed this game much more if I could truly view it in fullscreen. My screen resolution is at it's highest setting and it did nothing to enlarge the game play area. The fullscreen option under settings is marked and still no fullscreen. Objects disappear after collecting for me as well. I will not purchase this game unless it can be view in fullscreen.

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Dec 3, 10 12:29 PM
What I thought was a glitch doesn't seem to be one. I always have to replay a little bit when I restart.

Also, even though I had put the flower in the pot (spell recipe), it was still showing in the ingredients, while the chicken(?) foot had disappeared. However it worked all right.

There is one part that looks like a glitch but I think it's just Nevosoft messing with us because nothing is affected (picture rescrambles but you can't redo it).

harmony
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by harmony on Dec 4, 10 12:43 PM
Having problems with the game not saving also.

[Post New]by onesuperantsis on Dec 6, 10 5:25 PM
paid for full version, game started in middle. lost a gem somwhere. antsis

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Dec 10, 10 7:08 AM
So.... is there gonna be an update or something for this game for us players who lost inventory items....or not? Or since we weren't that many - at least not in the technical threat - that we'll just be chucked to the side. How are we supposed to finish the game???

[Post New]by SIRSLIMMYEEL on Dec 12, 10 8:59 PM
Not only does stuff vanish into thin air but when I stop and exit the game, when I get back in not only is items gone, I find myself in an area I've never seen. Some how I wound up in the church (now that's funny!!!!) I guess I will uninstall it and reinstall it. If it still does the same thing, I will ask for a credit. I can't see paying for something and can't use it. The trial worked fine that is why I decided to give it a try. Thanks for all your help out there fishies. Keep on keepin on!!

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Dec 14, 10 5:40 AM
Game save / profile issues:
Play for a while, all's well, then want to exit.
Return to main screen & find that the menu "profile" button has *disappeared altogether!*
(All I have are play, settings, credits and exit buttons.)

Select Exit button; it takes me to desktop, no matter the game was running under the Game Manager & should have quit to the Manager, as would be the usual.

Then when I re-launch game, doesn't matter whether from desktop icon or from Game Manager, all works fine except game has not saved properly upon prior exit; hence, I must replay parts I'd already completed.
Upon exiting, problem repeats!

Any ideas?

[Win7U-64 bit; i-7 920; 12 gigs ram, BFG GTX 280 nvidia; WS 24", razer mouse]

Please help NEVOSOFT-- I'm loving this game & prefer to finish!

Edited on 12/14/2010 at 5:42:40 AM PST

Re:just found this game

[Post New]by robiscus on Dec 16, 10 10:23 AM
enjoying it, however, I am at the end of the maze where the bars are blocking the door. I used the combo posted on the blog walkthrough and it didnt work, so I am now stuck. any ideas? wish there was a skip

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 16, 10 11:05 AM
Welcome to the pond robiscus!

I think this thread might help you out:

CAN'T GET THRU DOOR AFTER THE MAZE

Janie42 -

For save issues with the game I'd recommend to give the steps in the following help article a try:

Save Errors

If the trouble persists with this issue or any other problems, please get in touch with our Customer Support team for further assistance. They can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Go to: