bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Puzzle Quest

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 29, 10 12:20 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Puzzle Quest? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Puzzle Quest

[Post New]by wheelwellmom on Dec 19, 10 9:59 AM
If ever there was a game that was worth the money, it is definitely this one!! The challenges are great. Some easy, some not so. It is a little confusing at first as to what to do, but just hang in there and explore.

rainman11
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by rainman11 on Jan 14, 11 2:33 PM
Great value for money,especially as it was going 'cheap' at the time...which is why i bought it and i'mgladi did...the best game i've bought on here in some 2 years..Challenging,interesting,not too easy ,not too complex,the spells take a little time to understand..Great match 3 format for deciding the outcome of battles,and other interesting features like the characters,spell llearning etc...I got many many hours of playing time/fun out of it,before completion.
A concept exceptionally well done!!!

[Post New]by decimatereaper on Jan 23, 11 6:30 AM
Yes this game has great challeneges but i really wanna take my skills and vs another online player in multiplayer but it seems no one is on...damn and such a great thinking game too

[Post New]by laghostgirl on May 3, 12 5:07 PM
This is a five star awesome game!!! Its totally addicting and you can't wait until the next baddie comes your way. If you like match 3 games and adventure games, this is a combination of the two and this is the game for you!!!
Thanks Big Fish for adding this awesome game to your library!!
On to Puzzle Quest 2!!!

[Post New]by scorpio6616 on Jul 10, 12 1:06 PM
This game is a cheat, by this I mean the rules only apply to the defenders and not the opponents, they cheat and the game is setup like this. The opponents are allowed to make moves that are not 3 of a kind and they take second turns when they have no 3 or 4 of a kind match. I hate to play a game that I feel like I am being cheated and that the rules of the game is only for the defender and not the opponent. The maker's of this game are trying to create a game that is interesting and confusing at the same time. It is like a game that is stacked in the favor of the opponents. I don't play match 3 games often, but if this is how these games work I will stick to HOG.
I would rate this game a loser for me!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Your Comments and Reviews for Puzzle Quest

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 14, 12 12:08 AM
It's not a cheat.

See my answer in the "The "bad guy" gets way more chances & does stuff than the hero..." thread.

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on Feb 10, 13 3:42 PM
This has to be one of the best value for money games I have ever bought! I played a bit under one profile & then changed to another.....Honestly there seems to be no end to the fighting, upgrades, and so on that you can do on this game. It is so addictive, & I have totally lost one of the "people" that I am supposed to be working with!~ LOL Just give this game a try...you'll be hooked!

Go to: