Mixing the Potion

[Post New]by sea0233 on Nov 29, 10 5:28 AM
My computer seems to freeze everytime I drill into the coconut. I've tried it 3 times and it still freezes at that point. Is there something I'm suppose to do?

snailysue
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Mixing the Potion

[Post New]by snailysue on Nov 30, 10 7:33 AM
Hi

I can't get past it either - the game completely freezes, so I closed the game down, went back in, and instead of drilling the coconut, I clicked the skip button, which then gave me the potion.

Not an ideal solution I know but I was getting quite frustrated!

[Post New]by shelgeson4 on Nov 30, 10 12:05 PM
once I crack the egg, it freezes and I can't click on anything else. I have tried to close down the game and go back but it still does the same thing. I tried using the skip button and once it is loaded I can't click on it either. Any advise?

[Post New]by shelgeson4 on Nov 30, 10 12:07 PM
just to add to that, I have to do control alt delete to end the task, I can't click out of the potion making, everything freezes

[Post New]by RealOcean on Dec 1, 10 6:56 PM
Potion freezes screen at coconut here also...I'm not a big fan of skip but must use it. = (

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 2, 10 8:24 AM
RealOcean wrote:Potion freezes screen at coconut here also...I'm not a big fan of skip but must use it. = (

I haven't heard of a fix for the apothecary potion freeze yet. What most people seem to be doing as a workaround is to reboot their computers, go back into the game, wait for the SKIP button to fully charge, then skip the mini-game. You'll receive the potion automatically when you skip. They can then continue on.

I realize that's not a very satisfactory solution, but at least you can get on with the rest of the story.

Meanwhile, I would definitely contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope in the right column of this page. They'll have the most current information on fixes.

I'm so sorry you've run into that--I know it's frustrating.

Robin

Go to: