bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Walkthrough available for The Mystery of the Dragon Prince!

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Nov 29, 10 4:27 PM
Get some help with this game by checking out the walkthrough for The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “More fun from Big Fish Games” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

Re:Walkthrough available for The Mystery of the Dragon Prince!

[Post New]by lavans60s on Dec 23, 10 11:59 AM
Hello, so I have found 9 out of 10 pieces of glass for repairing the mirror in the bedroom, I can't find the 10th and the only place that I get a clue to activate at is in the attic, but when I click on the area the stars go to nothing happens. Where is the elusive 10th piece of glass. Thank you

tinaccarroll
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

trophy room help

[Post New]by tinaccarroll on Dec 25, 10 7:05 AM
cant finish this puzzle so im giving up and there isnt a skip button. too bad this is just my kind of game too. new game came out this morning but cant get it yet ti payday. what a waste of my money on ths dragon prince game. its alright though.

[Post New]by Wilsin on Feb 5, 11 12:48 PM
I bought the game from Big Fish today, 5 February 2011. I encountered various problems like: cannot remove the rocks with the plank in front of the cathedral and it does not show the cross on the door.
Please advise on what to do.

[Post New]by swtborikua on Mar 31, 11 10:50 AM
for the 10 piece of glass on the library where you have to light the fireplace on the right corner of the table under the broken plate there is a piece of glass, to remove the rocks from the front of the chapel use the plank you get from the attic click on the rocks one by one til all are remove and for the glass puzzle just keep putting them in different places til all of the pieces fit the glass will stay in place if in the right place.

Go to: