dragfox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

monkey king and witches gold

[Post New]by dragfox on Nov 29, 10 9:18 PM
Anyone have any hints on how to get gold or even silver on the monkey king challenge? I keep trying to get the little ones then the big ones, but I cannot get silver or gold.

And for the witches gold I always lose even with the make gold card.

dragfox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:monkey king and witches gold

[Post New]by dragfox on Nov 29, 10 9:36 PM
ok so me again. The monkey king, use a bigger stick.

[Post New]by CathrineStar on Nov 29, 10 11:03 PM
yes, bigger stick helps a lot for monkey king. But the witch is really difficult. I revisited her after I found some other cards and then she was ease for me It took me awhile to get used to the cards, but know I change my cards for each level and it is much easier

vandy311
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by vandy311 on Nov 30, 10 8:01 AM
Hint for a laptop user: To get gold on the monkey king, I had to use both my regular mouse button and my touchpad mouse button on my laptop. "Clicking" both of them helped to damage him quicker, and I finished with a few seconds to spare. Don't know what I would do on a desktop.

[Post New]by CathrineStar on Nov 30, 10 12:27 PM
I have another tip for monkey king!
It seems that beating him to the head is more effective than just beating him to the body

Edit: It seems that the same applies for regular monkeys too

Edited on 11/30/2010 at 12:28:50 PM PST

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Dec 1, 10 8:37 PM
I cheat a little. I use an autoclicker. I won't put the URL for mine here, but write me if you want to grab it. It's very basic, reliable, and seemly bug and virus free. Also use blunderbuss at it gives like 5 times the damage.

As for witch level gold you may have to go back after your cards and crystal upgrades are more advanced. Once you get both levels of the auto-repair cards, and the time extension card, and of course three slots to use them it shouldn't be a problem. If you wait for the final upgrade on cards in the crystal upgrade section, you will definitely get the level ahead of time, but you should manage it even using the cards only once.

Rule of thumb is many levels have to be returned to to get the gold.

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Dec 21, 10 11:35 AM
Thanks NormaNorman.

I too discovered about going ahead then going back, but guess for the witch I need to go waaay ahead

jayel48
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by jayel48 on Dec 17, 12 8:33 AM
WOW...Thanks for the tip on giving "head shots" to the monkeys! That really did the trick!

Go to: