bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Garden Panic forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 30, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Garden Panic forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Garden Panic players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Garden Panic forum

[Post New]by Eternlslady on Nov 30, 10 3:11 AM
Okay - I shall ask again... if anyone manages to get a gold rating on lvl 9 could you please share your plant arrangement?

cargil58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cargil58 on Nov 30, 10 10:42 AM
How do you upgrade the plants more than twice, and also the other plants ( besides the peashooters) have just a question mark there, how do i get them?
Thanks

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on Nov 30, 10 12:12 PM
I'm still stuck on level 22. Anybody know how to beat this one?

hrhqoroses
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by hrhqoroses on Nov 30, 10 7:48 PM
Hi Melonrind,
Just got the solution for 22. (See link for setup: [removed by moderator] ).

Normally I like to engage the enemy as close to the burrows as possible, but this level made me do the opposite.

I began with two peashooters on the corners of the "runway" @ area 1, and one tomato plant in area 2.

Next, I added another tomato in area 2, then one or two cacti in the same place.

Later, I added the poison flowers in 3a-c to "pre-kill" the enemies as they are coming past.

The cacti in area 1 were an afterthought late in the game, brought on by incoming dragonflies. So too was the corn plant in 3b -- that could easily substitute for a tomato. Also, level 40 is tricky -- make sure you sell off your cacti and upgrade/plant peashooters for the final wave.

Katherine

Edited on 12/01/2010 at 10:09:20 AM PST

cargil58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cargil58 on Nov 30, 10 11:17 PM
and one tomato plant in area 2.

Next, I added another tomato in area 2, then one or two cacti in the same place.

Later, I added the poison flowers in 3a-c to "pre-kill" the enemies as they are coming past.

The cacti in area 1 were an afterthought late in the game, brought on by incoming dragonflies. So too was the corn plant in 3b -- that could easily substitute for a tomato. Also, level 40 is tricky -- make sure you sell off your cacti and upgrade/plant peashooters for the final wave.

so, that is what i am asking, the other plants besides peashooters are not there, only question marks, how do i get them?
Thanks,

[Post New]by Mamaaudrina2k on Dec 1, 10 1:08 AM
This **** game is telling me my profile name is already in use- even a nickname I used for my son that's made up uniquely of HIS siblings japanese and american names mixed with this. There is NOT way that's not working. and I'm PISSED off!

MaddyKat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by MaddyKat on Dec 1, 10 1:40 AM
Well, I want to create a profile and I keep getting the same answer ' name already in use' no matter what I put in, grrrr! Bad game, BAD.

hrhqoroses
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by hrhqoroses on Dec 1, 10 8:18 AM
cargil58 wrote:
so, that is what i am asking, the other plants besides peashooters are not there, only question marks, how do i get them?
Thanks,

Hi Cargil,
At first I was mystified, but when I figured it, had a "why didn't I think of THAT?" moment!

Go to the lab, and where there's a question mark, click on the square, and a picture of the new plant will appear. Simple as that. (You use one star when you reveal a square, so keep that in mind if you are lacking in stars).

Katherine

cargil58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cargil58 on Dec 1, 10 8:25 AM
Katherine thank you but I feel very stupid, there doesnt seem to be question marks in the lab looked everywhere.
Caroline

cargil58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cargil58 on Dec 1, 10 8:30 AM
just the name of the plant in grey, only one pea shooter is showing there.
weird.

tazto
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tazto on Dec 1, 10 8:55 AM
how can you pass l-9?

I tried again and again and still can't pass it

help

hrhqoroses
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by hrhqoroses on Dec 1, 10 2:20 PM
Hi Caroline,
Sorry about that! I went back and started a new game, and indeed there are no question marks. In the Lab, click on the square attached to the plant name. That should work.

Tazto, there are several good suggestions on this thread: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/128005.page;jsessionid=70A3AE5E003ADC121703BAF4D72A9FFF#2529627

on how to pass level 9. (I used the 3 peashooters method and it got me a bronze. Later, when I had more stars (after lvl 22), I tried another configuration and was able to get silver... no gold yet, though).

Katherine

cargil58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cargil58 on Dec 1, 10 4:38 PM
THANKS SO MUCH!!
Finally got it:-)
Caroline

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on Dec 3, 10 9:11 AM
hrhqoroses wrote:Hi Melonrind,
Just got the solution for 22. (See link for setup: [removed by moderator] ).

Normally I like to engage the enemy as close to the burrows as possible, but this level made me do the opposite.

I began with two peashooters on the corners of the "runway" @ area 1, and one tomato plant in area 2.

Katherine

Thanks for the tips. I still can't beat it, though. I wish I could see the link you posted. I've been looking all over for a walkthrough for this, but there doesn't seem to be one anywhere. Both my husband and I have been trying to beat level 22 for almost a week now, and we just cannot do it. I may just give up on this game, because it's starting to get more frustrating than fun. Too bad, because I think it's a cute game, and I'm barely halfway through it. I feel like I wasted money on this one.

LEVEL 23

[Post New]by hephzibah1969 on Dec 3, 10 4:03 PM
Any hints gratefully received as I'm totally stuck.

jvt702
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jvt702 on Dec 3, 10 4:10 PM
I made it to level 28...just can't seem to get past this one! Anyone have a solution to this level??

[Post New]by uncalum on Dec 3, 10 6:29 PM
I can't seem to grasp a good strategy for this game. I'm currently on level 10 but have only gotten gold on 2 levels. I've gone back to all the earlier levels & replayed them several times but still can't manage to get gold on the early levels, even when I still have all my tomatoes in tact. Any general advice or gameplay strategies would be much appreciated.

I did manage to get a bronze on level 9 thanks to advice posted on this forum so thanks for that, but if I can't get a gold on levels 3-6 how can I expect to get gold once I get to the higher levels? Help!!!

[Post New]by FrogGirl73 on Dec 4, 10 9:01 AM
I still don't understand how to upgrade the plants past 2 levels? I can see that it will still upgrade, but I'm never given the option to upgrade them to that next level. I read somewhere that you needed have a certain number of that type of plant. However, I've played a level and had 9 peashooters and never got the option to upgrade them past Level 2.

LEVEL 23

[Post New]by vepeterdi on Dec 4, 10 1:20 PM
hephzibah1969 wrote:Any hints gratefully received as I'm totally stuck.

me 2... dont know what to do anymore... helpp plzzz

Go to: