bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Dragon Dance forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 30, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Dragon Dance forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Dragon Dance players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

regina7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Dragon Dance forum

[Post New]by regina7 on Nov 30, 10 3:31 AM
where's the walkthrough?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 30, 10 3:46 AM
regina7 wrote:where's the walkthrough?

It is on the BF page where you downloaded the game. Here:-

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-dragon-dance-walkthrough/

Justine54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Justine54 on Dec 1, 10 9:31 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Dragon Dance forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Dragon Dance players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi, I get to the screen to put my username and that's it. The play button presses but nothing happens. I press all the other buttons and nothing happens. Even the exit button doesn't work. I have to press, CTRL and ALT just to log off and log in again to get back to my desktop. I have the right requirements, VISTA, my firewall doesn't stop it cause, I just played another game I down loaded in the BFG game manager at the same time. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and nothing works. I have absolutely have no problems downloading and playing any other games?????????

[Post New]by CHaze0673 on Dec 1, 10 9:55 AM
This game is HORRIBLE!!!

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Dec 1, 10 5:47 PM
I wish I could download games that do not have something go wrong with them. I have gotten all the way through to caves and am stuck in the second one. I tried to use the axe on the secret spot and the axe disappeared. How about that!! The spot is still secret and I can't find the rest of the gears. This is so frustrating. I don't want to start over but if I have to, I will wait until I have more patience with this game.

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Dec 1, 10 7:22 PM
I got to the part where you have to put the books on the table
I tried but they just go straight bac to the satchel!

rosieroo
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by rosieroo on Dec 2, 10 2:59 PM
I only got to where you had to find the 3 Dragon books .
Only 2 on shelf , so quit the game .
Will not even bother to re-load to see if it rectifies itself .
A shame as it may have been a good game , without the glitches .

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 2, 10 3:28 PM
Hi rosieroo,

*SPOILER ALERT*

The third dragon hunt book is located in one of the drawers rather than on the shelf with the other two. Here are some steps from the The Dragon Dance Walkthrough that may help:

* Find the two Dragon Hunt books on the book shelf.

* Open the drawer to find a clue.

* Pick a knob and move it to the correct drawer. (See this screenshot)

* Open the drawer and pick up the Dragon Hunt book. (See this screenshot)

End of *SPOILER ALERT*

For anyone experiencing technical problems, feel free to read through and post in the Post any The Dragon Dance technical issues here only thread.

Please also get in touch with Customer Support, as they'll be able to help further. They can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by Islandphish on Dec 6, 10 6:34 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:I wish I could download games that do not have something go wrong with them. I have gotten all the way through to caves and am stuck in the second one. I tried to use the axe on the secret spot and the axe disappeared. How about that!! The spot is still secret and I can't find the rest of the gears. This is so frustrating. I don't want to start over but if I have to, I will wait until I have more patience with this game.

[Post New]by Islandphish on Dec 6, 10 6:35 PM
Me too! And I don't even have an axe. I have tried and tried to find the last gear, without success. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I will be eternally grateful!

[Post New]by scrapping_nancy on Dec 6, 10 9:30 PM
Looked like a very promising game!!! However many many technical problems. Had to exit the game to have the volume 12 book appear on the bookshelf. Angel picture would not get clean even though I had the brush and the cleaning solution...
every scene had a glitch. Spent more time exiting and restarting just to continue
in the scene. Objects would miraculously appear when I returned to the game. Very
frustrating!!! A no buy for me.

elderton
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by elderton on Dec 19, 10 7:49 AM
This Granny 87 has completed The Dragon Dance.

[Post New]by pmill38696 on Dec 21, 10 12:27 PM
I put one of the eyes in a hole that was dug. How can I get it back so I can continue the game. I am at the Dragon Towers.

[Post New]by hissongbird on Dec 23, 10 8:56 PM
I'm in the caves and trying to find the last gear. I've used the hints, which point to gears I've already found. I've found the two hidden gears. I've found every gear the walkthrough shows, but only 5 gears are showing in my lower bar and I'm stuck! Can anyone help me? Very frustrating to get this far and not be able to proceed.

[Post New]by VegasAnnie on Jan 1, 11 1:56 PM
Same thing here! Very sad, anybody find out what we can do about this: I made it to the second story of the house, put the bullets in the gun, which according to the walkthrough is supposted to trigger a hidden object scene and got NOTHING. Tried it about 3 times and still the game won't continue.

[Post New]by Coosto on Jan 31, 11 6:07 PM
I have just finshed the game and was also frustrated by the glitches in it. Beside how slow some parts of the load-ups are, I found that the game locked up in the pool in the second door after looking at where the gears are arranged, same door the little hand kept appearing when I tried to dig for the gear back in the tunnel. Then in the final door the skeleton was already pushed down but the spot gave a hint without asking to "push the skeleton down by using some objec" and the highlights on the skeleton area didn't stop even at the end of the game. The developers need alot more Bata play before the game is released.

I would rate this game as pretty good play wise but think the graphics on the people could have been quite alot better.

maureen3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by maureen3 on Mar 10, 11 6:56 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Dragon Dance forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Dragon Dance players.

Please can anyone tell me how to repair the typewriter. I have placed the keys and ribbon on but it will not print what I type.

[Post New]by sylviaem6918 on Apr 23, 11 4:41 PM
I'm having trouble typing the words "Vintage Car". Every time I type the symbols from the book nothing happens. the word doesn't appear and when I go to the car I still can't get in. I've fixed the typewriter and it works, but it wont let me space if needed or accept the symbols in order to get the word written on the paper. Please any suggestions?

[Post New]by littledolfin59 on Jul 2, 12 11:31 AM
I am trying to get the typewriter to work. I've put the keys on and the ribbon but the center part of the ribbon is not there and it won't let me proceed. Is there something that I am missing. I have tried to use the hint but all it says is there is no hint here.

I'm using Windows 7 professional.

Thanks

Go to: