karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

I'll wait for fix

[Post New]by karen876 on Nov 30, 10 4:54 AM
I was loving this game. It's more Adventure than hog and relying on your instinct as to what to do next. BUT, and this is a big but, there seem to be a few glitches with it.
At one point I had a big black rectangle in the middle of the screen (I think that the journal hadn't closed properly) and the pages of the journal would not turn.
I had gotten to the temple when my demo time ran out. I knew that I had to get a "digging tool" and I could see it but couldn't pick it up. I don't know if there was something else that I should have done first and it was a case of "stupid player syndrome" and maybe never will.
I got my fingers burned with MCF7 waiting for glitches to be sorted out. It spoilt my enjoyment of the game and so, for now, I will keep my eye on the forum and

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

Re:I'll wait for fix

[Post New]by tedderpic on Nov 30, 10 6:15 AM
Me Too
I had cursor not responding problems....and I changed it off of custom too...drove me nuts

abuscher
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by abuscher on Nov 30, 10 11:34 AM
problems right off. walkthrough said to play hidden object in bedroom trying to find something [ magnifying glass?] to read writing on carpet but there's no hidden object springing up in bedroom. no place to go but round and round with no results. i'm gonna pass on this game less they update it in the future. looks like a fun game though.

[Post New]by SKYLARKONHIGH on Nov 30, 10 11:46 AM
Had the same black rectangle.

Edited on 11/30/2010 at 11:54:16 AM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Nov 30, 10 1:36 PM
I got the black triangle too and I just exited to main menu, clicked play again and that got rid of the black triangle.

The journal is kind of awkward but if you just click-click-click on the left arrow, and then click on the right arrow it seems to take you back to the first journal page and then you click right arrow to the page you want. It obviously shouldn't be that way but this isn't enough of a nuisance to make me dislike the game - it all depends on how determined you are to play it I guess!

Go to: