honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

Does anyone else think this game is a sleeper???

[Post New]by honeyg412 on Nov 30, 10 9:19 AM
After reading some of my favorite posters I dl'd and played for about 40 minutes. I really thought I was going to fall asleep and it was only 10 a.m. I can't really put my finger on it but the game seems so slow to move (not a tech problem) but slow to get into it. The storyline starts out well enough with a kidnapping and terrorists but seems to creep along after that. Maybe it's because of some of the more exciting games I've become accustomed to that makes this boring to me. Plus the fact I just couldn't get into the characters talking one moment and the next it's just reading. When they did talk their mouths and the words did not match. Reminded me of the old japanese films here in America where the words and the lips were way off. I love a nice calm game once in a while as I do get tired of the influx of horror but this is a no buy for me. Still, I'm happy for my fellow fishies that do or did enjoy it.

Happy gaming and Happy Holiday Season

renaki
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Does anyone else think this game is a sleeper???

[Post New]by renaki on Dec 6, 10 7:27 AM
I agree. You are correct. Boring!!!!

[Post New]by bellamina1957 on Jun 10, 11 8:03 AM
I played the full demo, I wanted to like it b/c the graphics are nice and clear, the story was somewhat interesting. I just could not get into it. It was boring as you said, there just wasn't any challenge for me. I'm not a huge fan on FROG games anyway, bit it was just too easy. Sorry game developers it is a no buy for me.

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Feb 19, 12 2:28 PM
No I disagree. I don't think it's a sleeper but I do think that the constant loading of each chapter to the next loses a certain amount of momentum.

Go to: