beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Fitness Game

[Post New]by beepbouy on Nov 30, 10 9:31 AM
Alright! I get it!! You people hate the fitness game. Well I'll let you know that that game is my favorite mini game. It is totally awesome. Just because you dislike the game doesn't mean that other people do too. I mean I'm really glad they put that game in there and made a challenging level at last in level six. I actually dislike the chicken game BUT do I want it not to be in the game NO! I understand that people like it. So don't be wishing that game wasn't in there because some people like it too.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:Fitness Game

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Nov 30, 10 9:53 AM
I think most people are saying they wish you could skip out of the fitness game. I like playing the fitness game as you do. Unfortunately, I keep getting stopped on the sixth exercise. Which means I can go no further in the game.

I am happy for you that you succeeded in this activity, probably with a pretty decent time as well.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Dec 3, 10 7:20 AM
I agree Marplelover, We are not saying the fitness game should not be there at all,but let us have the option to skip,maybe after 4 levels if we wish.. I too am stuck on the 6th level, I just do not seem to click when the circle is in just the right place.... I guess I will never get to the end of an otherwise great game...bad news eh

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Dec 5, 10 9:05 AM
FINALL GOT IT !!!I scored 600 !!! after many many tries Tip.. play the music and get into the rhythm......Concentrate... It works... er maybe I was chilling on my second glass of wine, !!! onwards to next level 111

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 5, 10 12:10 PM
kelsie2 - well done.

This inspires me to try the aerobics game again. Unless the problem is in my trackpad.

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on Feb 25, 11 7:42 PM
Yah. Sorry I acted all jerkish. I DO wish I could have skipped out of the rearranging to find ingredients game. That was REALLY hard for me.

Go to: