brmstk
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Sixth Gear Shiva Cave

[Post New]by brmstk on Nov 30, 10 12:21 PM
Can't seem to find 6th gear in Shiva Cave. I have tried everything but can't locate it on the upper right stalactite. HELP !!!!!

twinkeeper
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Sixth Gear Shiva Cave

[Post New]by twinkeeper on Nov 30, 10 1:03 PM
I can't find it either, very frustrating!

brmstk
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by brmstk on Nov 30, 10 1:50 PM
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Nov 30, 10 4:03 PM
I have been clicking away in the same area. Hint button points to that area. But can't seem to get it. Any solutions?

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Nov 30, 10 4:47 PM
It is not there had to use walk thru it says 12 gears/ only six and one of them is not where the hint shows three inside cave 2 at top and one you use pick axe on ground go out side cave two you can see and one you use shovel on ground, shovel is on bottom right

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Nov 30, 10 8:16 PM
Thanks for the help does work clicking in the black area.

Guybrush
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Guybrush on Dec 7, 10 11:42 PM
I don't think it gave me one from the first hole. No matter where I click there is no sixth one.

[Post New]by newbird on Dec 8, 10 9:54 PM
I am also stuck on the sixth gear. I have clicked inside and out also. There is a spot that tells me there is something there but I can't get at it. My axe disappeared and I can't find a shovel.. I'm going to bed maybe I will be up to more clicking in the morning.

[Post New]by AKSQUIRREL on Dec 13, 10 5:52 AM
OK I looked at the walk through and it also shows the 6th gear there. I CANT FIND IT DAG NABBIT

[Post New]by ceyray on Dec 22, 10 8:44 PM
I'm so tired of trying to find the sixth gear. I have followed everyone's instructions and suggestions and still nothing. Like the game and would really like to finish it. Any new suggestions is greatfully appreciated.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Dec 23, 10 11:15 AM
I could find the 6th gear, but I could not see the shovel. Questioned this with Big Fish Customer Service, they thought it was my computer. Updated all drivers to be certain that they were current, still could not see the shovel. I am on Vista. I really think that there is a bug in the "Daragon Dance" game. The more people that complain about this to Big Fish Customer Service, the sooner we might see a fix.

Edited on 12/23/2010 at 11:17:44 AM PST

JudyAlex
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by JudyAlex on Jan 3, 11 6:13 PM
I am also having a lot of trouble finding the 6th gear.....anyone have any pointers on this? Thanks

misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by misty5 on Jan 13, 11 8:54 PM
Others here are correct -- the sixth gear is NOT where the hint tells you it is. I finally (!!) found it in the part of the cave where there is an odd-shaped outline or door on the wall above the water. Click on the stalactites in the top center of the screen and one of them will come crashing down. The gear is now exposed and clickable in the spot the stalactite fell from. Good luck!

[Post New]by josephinec on Feb 20, 11 10:15 AM
Guybrush wrote:I don't think it gave me one from the first hole. No matter where I click there is no sixth one.

what to do about finding the 6 gear

[Post New]by josephinec on Feb 20, 11 10:19 AM
josephinec wrote:
Guybrush wrote:I don't think it gave me one from the first hole. No matter where I click there is no sixth one.

rjohn82677
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by rjohn82677 on Apr 20, 11 2:36 PM
I have been reading the posts about finding the 6th gear. It is NOT there! The shovel disappeared. I found the gear behind the stalagmite. It is the area on the ground near the opening of the cave where I need to dig, BUT I have no tool. All disappeared. Very frustrated. I was enjoying the game.

I am going to try replaying and see if the same problem occurs. If anyone has an answer to this problem, I am waiting to read it.

RJ

meemawsue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by meemawsue on Apr 22, 11 4:17 PM
Me, too. I think it's a buggy game. I already had to restart once cause the game kept changing the number of pieces I needed. Why does this not happen during the free 60 minutes?

IvvyM
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by IvvyM on Dec 30, 11 1:55 PM
All ideas, pathways etc. .. tried.. nothing in places 'circled'... tried. !! but will try again. again..aahh! annoying ..

oldgerbil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by oldgerbil on Dec 31, 11 11:37 AM
Dropped the stalagmite; hint says "Something is here," but have no shovel any more. One would think that with this many complaints BFG would get the message, but apparently not. Guess they're too busy selling Collector's Editions. I know that sounds cynical, but it's really frustrating to get this far and unable to go any further.

oldgerbil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by oldgerbil on Jan 2, 12 5:48 AM
Has anyone gotten the sixth gear? Has anyone gotten the shovel? BFG customer service falls back on "it might be your computer." How disappointing!
BFG: IS ANYONE LISTENING???

Go to: