Bengalcats
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,195 Posts

Re:Feeding Frenzy 2 Shipwreck Showdown - Released on April 14, 2006

[Post New]by Bengalcats on Jan 29, 09 12:16 PM
I love this game as much as the first Feeding Frenzy. All the main characters are back, but in a new setting. After many tries I did eventually make it all the way to the end and won the game. Not without losing quite a few lives, though. However, getting new lives is quite easy as there's lots of opportunities to eat more "One Up"s and even if you lose all of them you have two more tries with several lives each. Most of the fish you play are cute and I love the "chomping" sound as you are gobbling everything up. If you watch where you swim and are careful not to dash around too much you can usually navigate the predators quite easily, even in the later stages and there is no time limit for you to finish growing on a particular level. Great fun. Give it a go!!!

Lana2772
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Lana2772 on Feb 24, 09 8:58 AM
This game is great fun to play! I like it just as much as the first Feeding Frenzy, it can be quite challening when you get to the later levels, and allows you to finish the level in your own time with no limit. I definately recommend this to anyone.

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Feb 24, 09 9:02 AM
this is one of my favorites - I've played thru several times - I just love it.

[Post New]by Whatevertoo on Mar 14, 09 7:41 PM
Hi -
I've come to all of you "experts" for help. I'm a newbie at this game. I've been playing the 'face of mystery' level for hours & am totally stuck. How & the heck do I get past it? I have a fair amount of patience, but I'm gettting really frustrated. GRRR! Sure would appreciate any input so I can contine on my way. Lovin' the fishies & sounds.

swirly
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by swirly on Apr 11, 09 9:20 PM
It's nice to see I'm not the only one out there who loves this game. The fish are adorable (even if everyone's trying to eat each other- hope the pond never comes to this ) and the crunchy sounds should probably be disturbing since it's fish getting eaten, but....they're cute too

It's not one of those games you have to put a lot of thought into, but sometimes that's a good thing

Umm....just posting to say that I've been playing and I love it! Anyone else?

[Post New]by FreeGames123 on Apr 19, 09 1:58 AM
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 11/15/2010 at 11:06:47 AM PST

[Post New]by Zipster123 on Jul 26, 09 11:59 AM
I liked the Feeding Frenzy 2 due to the graphics. It is much smoother and it appears realistically on glossy laptop screens, like you are really underwater. Then again, you can't beat the original feeding frenzy with the original idea. LoL

Go to: