Swamp Cannons and Skulls

[Post New]by Roseyjane on Nov 30, 10 7:40 PM
There were a few things about this game that I enjoyed..one of them being the talking characters. It was nice for a change to hear the characters speak. The graphics were gorgeous.
But, I have to say, that the Swamp Cannon game was ridiculously tedious and gave me a huge headache! I can't imagine anyone thinking that searching for almost indistinguishable marks on the map would be fun and relaxing! I buy these games for relaxation and just a little escape from the daily tedium and craziness. But, the swamp cannon search was more than I could bear and all it did was give me a pounding headache while tediously staring at the screen looking for tiny, tiny marks on the map.I did make it through the game but won't be attempting the Swamp Cannon game again which means that I won't be playing this game again. I don't want to go blind searching for meaningless tiny marks just to finish a game. The Strategy Guide was worthless. In order to find some meaning to the next steps...it was necessary to get out of the game and consult the Walkthrough. I though the extra money we spend for the Collector's Editions was to include some specific instructions such as a walkthrough within the game.
I am sorely disappointed and won't be spending the extra money by purchasing Collector's Editions again. Sorry!

alioup
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Swamp Cannons and Skulls

[Post New]by alioup on Dec 1, 10 3:16 PM
Roseyjane wrote:There were a few things about this game that I enjoyed..one of them being the talking characters. It was nice for a change to hear the characters speak. The graphics were gorgeous.
But, I have to say, that the Swamp Cannon game was ridiculously tedious and gave me a huge headache! I can't imagine anyone thinking that searching for almost indistinguishable marks on the map would be fun and relaxing! I buy these games for relaxation and just a little escape from the daily tedium and craziness. But, the swamp cannon search was more than I could bear and all it did was give me a pounding headache while tediously staring at the screen looking for tiny, tiny marks on the map.I did make it through the game but won't be attempting the Swamp Cannon game again which means that I won't be playing this game again. I don't want to go blind searching for meaningless tiny marks just to finish a game. The Strategy Guide was worthless. In order to find some meaning to the next steps...it was necessary to get out of the game and consult the Walkthrough. I though the extra money we spend for the Collector's Editions was to include some specific instructions such as a walkthrough within the game.
I am sorely disappointed and won't be spending the extra money by purchasing Collector's Editions again. Sorry!

Re:Swamp Cannons and Skulls

[Post New]by jackoliver on Dec 1, 10 3:26 PM
I cannot work out the cannons in the swamp, but love every other aspect of the game. can you help me please as you obviously managed to get through it.

Go to: