Stuck In Solitare 3

[Post New]by bigtee53 on Nov 30, 10 8:04 PM
hey out there in fishdom, anyone got any tips on Jewel Quest 3 Level 7 cards?

If so send me a private message please I am desperate!

q

stone07
Koi
Koi
68,662 Posts

Re:Stuck In Solitare 3

[Post New]by stone07 on Nov 30, 10 9:23 PM
Please go to the search all forums box to the right and type your game. You will be directed to the forum for your game

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 1, 10 11:41 AM
Hi bigtee53 and thanks for jumping in to help stone07!

I haven't been able to locate any specific tips for Level 7, but I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Jewel Quest Solitaire 3 game Forum and hopefully another player will be able to help.

The game Forum is the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips. But not to worry, this thread will stay visible in the Chit-Chat Corner as well so that any Fishies swimming through the Chit-Chat corner can also respond.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "7" and all the posts that have the word "7" in them will pop up!

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by Fuzzydiva99 on Feb 9, 11 5:42 PM
I"ve been playing this game for several weeks now. It crashes five times out of 7! Finally, I reached the end. I got the objects in the correct place and then it went to the safe. How do I open the safe? This is a frustrating game! I have no idea of how to open the safe and it does not open. Help!

[Post New]by blackwood2 on Feb 28, 11 11:20 PM
I haven't a solution because I'm stuck in the same place. Can anyone help?? Please!!!

[Post New]by KariTCI on Mar 26, 11 3:43 PM
Same issue here. I cannot find any hints to the code to open the safe.

[Post New]by mytheane on May 4, 11 7:53 PM
I am also stuck. I am stuck in Egypt on the last two cards of the first row , can't get them to turn over. I can view and see what they are but that is it. I was thinking maybe it's my computure, but now think its the game . I even tried playing the game using the cards only option and the same thing is happening when I get to Egypt. Would so appreciate any tips.

[Post New]by armanda1946 on May 5, 11 9:31 AM
I have complete the whole book on Jewel Quest Solitaire 3 final chapter is 15 with all puzzle pictures pit together and all artifacts put into there proper position according to words in the pictures...NOW WHAT????
I can not get past that chapter and nothing else happens as it should according to the rules.
Stop my frustration and give me a clue on what I need to do to find out the results of the puzzle

[Post New]by marydiver on May 25, 11 7:05 AM
I am stuck at the safe as well.
I also had problems with the game crashing along the way.

How do I finish this game??? And why so many problems?

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Aug 27, 12 4:07 PM
The order of the relics is as follows, starting from left front:
skull, cup, dagger, tablet, diamond, sundial, genie lamp, gold cow, puzzle box, horn.

Once the last item is placed, the painting on back wall goes up and the safe shows. Click the safe and it will show the 3 digits to choose. 619 is the number - don't know where the info came from but it works.

Go to: