shard piece of glass

[Post New]by Armadison on Nov 30, 10 9:03 PM
hey guys...I am at the point where the car crashes into the castle gate and the frog is telling me to get a piece of shard glass from the broken window of the car. I can't figure it out?? please help

tyroesse
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

shard piece of glass

[Post New]by tyroesse on Nov 30, 10 9:43 PM
Armadison wrote:hey guys...I am at the point where the car crashes into the castle gate and the frog is telling me to get a piece of shard glass from the broken window of the car. I can't figure it out?? please help

It's the window of the cable-way car.

Firefox7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:shard piece of glass

[Post New]by Firefox7 on Oct 24, 11 9:47 AM
This was my only real complaint in an otherwise excellent game - the (frog) hint quite clearly says "the *car* window is broken - a shard of glass might be useful" . There are two cars - yours (the detective) and Sirius' car, which has broken windows.

I tried for a fruitless hour to remove a piece of glass from Sirius' car, absolutely certain that my computer had a glitch.... in the end I had a look at the walk through (which I hate doing) - only to find it's actually the cable car broken window where you have to get the glass shard.

Really, really, really annoying!!

Apart from that, this is an excellent game, with really great puzzles that range from simple to fiendish - I loved them all and didn't skip any!

I bought in on DD and it was a bargain.

Really good game, and I would have been happy paying full price for it.

Edited on 10/24/2011 at 9:47:57 AM PST

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Oct 25, 11 10:50 AM
Yes Firefox7, I had the same problem about the shard for the car, and I also had to look at the walkthrough I played right through up till that point with no problem, but I really enjoyed the game and it was well worth buying.

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Oct 25, 11 11:14 AM
Well, what can we expect if it's a frog (a frog in a suit, to be precise) that we must ask for help...!

kem94
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kem94 on Oct 18, 13 1:53 PM
thank thank you! I thought it was a glitch it the computer too. Thought I was going nuts, now going back tot the game

Go to: