bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 1, 10 12:05 AM
The Fairy Godmother, Gwendolyn, has called on you to help prepare for the official Convention of Magic Masters being held at her home, Albian Castle, in only a few weeks time. Wizards and sorcerers of the world descend upon Albian for the magical convention of a lifetime and expect incredible accommodations. Use your Hidden Object talents to find hidden treasures and help finance the required repairs and upgrades to the castle grounds in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention!

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

Re:Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention

[Post New]by 88blyth on Dec 1, 10 12:32 AM
downloading too, hope its a good one

JLnn
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by JLnn on Dec 1, 10 1:38 AM
Lasted 7 minutes. Dozed off.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Dec 1, 10 2:03 AM
Hey... I outlasted you JLnn! I lasted about 10-15 minutes! LOL

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 1, 10 2:08 AM
I did 26 minutes!!

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Dec 1, 10 2:25 AM
Not a good sign.

[Post New]by heatherington on Dec 1, 10 2:34 AM
Sweet little game, but straight HOG. No adventure to speak of, I dislike point systems. I guess it can be cool to rebuild an old decrepid castle and I might actually buy this game when it gets to be $2.99, but not today. After playing games like 13th skull and the hidden mysteries, these straight HOGs are a little dull and boring.

[Post New]by balloongirl2 on Dec 1, 10 4:43 AM
Beat you all i did not get to play 1second. keeps telling me access violation. so i figured i would look on here n see if itis worth bothering the big fish with the problem and or whether others had same problem. not gunna bother. quick observation aren't humans um spoilt beings. i remember being over the moon hitting a ball with a paddle on the tv screen, then shooting alien flat figures, now 4 instance non plussed with last luxor. but i guess it is that part of human nature that has got us out of the caves n into our residences with air con, heating and broadband. i can imagine us lot getting to heaven, "Oh i expected it to be whiter, brighter and a bit more ethereal." LOL

maddee51
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

[Post New]by maddee51 on Dec 1, 10 7:03 AM
balloongirl2 wrote:Beat you all i did not get to play 1second. keeps telling me access violation. so i figured i would look on here n see if itis worth bothering the big fish with the problem and or whether others had same problem. not gunna bother. quick observation aren't humans um spoilt beings. i remember being over the moon hitting a ball with a paddle on the tv screen, then shooting alien flat figures, now 4 instance non plussed with last luxor. but i guess it is that part of human nature that has got us out of the caves n into our residences with air con, heating and broadband. i can imagine us lot getting to heaven, "Oh i expected it to be whiter, brighter and a bit more ethereal." LOL

That's sooooo true! Although I enjoyed the taster I don't think I'll buy it until it come down in price

[Post New]by lilmissmolly on Dec 1, 10 7:20 AM
Beat you all!! Lasted for 35 minutes. Actually fell asleep . When I woke up, the demo was over.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Dec 1, 10 7:39 AM
beat you all. did not even demo. and won't according to all the reviews. know it's not for me right now.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Dec 1, 10 12:16 PM
very like garden scape. lasted 38 mins into demo. balloongirl2 u r so funny with your observation about the hitting a ball with a paddle i remember that game oops i think i am showing my age lol

Edited on 12/01/2010 at 12:17:07 PM PST

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Dec 1, 10 5:20 PM
PONG WAS THE BEST.....also Space Race...anyone remember that one? I'm showing my age...My birthday is next week on Thursday...55 years WOOO HOOOO Bring on the discounts...LOL

mamacass13
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,015 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass13 on Dec 8, 10 11:51 AM
About 20 min in I had to give up. It would have been a nice change of pace from the murder/mystery/kidnapped uncle ihogs I've been playing lately but some of the items (especially wands) were so hard to see that my poor eyes had enough . Plus the game was kinda boooorrriiiiing!

[Post New]by ChiefWarlord on Jan 13, 11 8:21 PM
The Puzzles have gotten to much for me to work out,there must be a secret to these.It would be with many thanks for any help anyone could provide me with this . (p Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention )

Edited on 01/13/2011 at 8:23:52 PM PST

books4me13
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by books4me13 on Mar 21, 13 5:25 PM
Running on Windows 8, it stops accepting clicks after the first auto hint. Had to close it down twice. any ideas?

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jun 4, 13 10:33 AM
could have been a great game but objects were too hard for me to find, had to skip most puzzles. giving me a headache as I can't see the items.

Go to: