bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Mahjongg Investigation - Under Suspicion

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 1, 10 2:51 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Mahjongg Investigation - Under Suspicion? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Mahjongg Investigation - Under Suspicion

[Post New]by xandersmomk on Dec 1, 10 6:23 AM
I just bough this game since I like Mahjongg games and it was on sale. I have to say I like it. Its a combination of clue and mahjongg put together. Its not extremely fancy but its a nice time killer. If you can buy this on sale then do that. I don't know if I would pay more than 10 bucks for it but its worth the sale price. Hard to make a mahjongg game unique and this game does. 4/5.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Dec 1, 10 6:50 AM
I bought this game ages ago and I love it.

There are no other games that I can think of that match this style. It is a refreshing change from the "normal" mahjongg style games, or crime games.

As it is today's Daily Deal I would really recommend it. Well worth the money and a long game.

Graphically is nothing spectacular, and some of the sound effects where irritating, but what matters is the game-play and that is great.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Dec 1, 10 6:52 AM
If you like Mahjongg, don't let the fact that there is a timer rule this game out for you. I've played this game over and over again and have rarely run out of time.

You match tiles and uncover clues...and you ACTUALLY USE some of the clues to figure out "who done it"!

Try it! For $2.99 how can you go wrong?

[Post New]by roly118 on Dec 1, 10 1:26 PM
I bought the game on sale. Tried to start it three times now and still cant get it to run.
Is there a trick to it or is it just not working..

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on Dec 1, 10 8:20 PM
Roly118, your best bet is to contact Customer Support. Click on the Green Envelope on the right side of this page where it says, "We're Here to Help!". You're more likely to get your question answered successfully there as that's what they do! Good luck, I hope you can get the problem solved. I just demoed the game and am off to buy it now. Fun!!

[Post New]by sal1107 on Feb 8, 11 5:33 PM
I just bought the game on sale but now the game doesn't seem to move along as expected. During the trial period, I was able to identify Perp 1. The premise of the game stated that several folks participated in the robbery. I thought the game would proceed with identifying each perp as clues are discovered and the game proceeded. Now I just seem to play mahjongg at every turn.

I enjoy Mahjongg but I bought the game because it combined the game with mystery. Did I miss something? Is there more mystery in the game?

Thanks.

Go to: