seaisle08
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

farmyard clothesline

[Post New]by seaisle08 on Dec 1, 10 7:54 PM
could anybody please tell me how to get into the backyard of the farm, I can see the clothesline but can't get to it. Or is there another farmyard?
help?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

farmyard clothesline

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 1, 10 8:09 PM
seaisle08 wrote:could anybody please tell me how to get into the backyard of the farm, I can see the clothesline but can't get to it. Or is there another farmyard?
help?

You may have to go up one more, but you will be able to see the Farmhouse to the left, then the clothesline, then the Barn a little further ahead on the left, and then the Toolshed on the right.

It's possible that you're at the House with the Garden, not the Farmyard. You can see the difference in the marked screenshots in the Blog Walkthrough if you want to see those.

But basically if you are in the location with three clustered buildings at the end of the east road, that's the Farmyard.

If you're at the location with a garden, a house, a road branching off to the right, and more buldings visible further ahead on the road, you're at the House with the Garden, not the Farmyard.

Robin

seaisle08
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:farmyard clothesline

[Post New]by seaisle08 on Dec 2, 10 6:51 AM
thanks Robin, I didn't realize the clothesline was a hidden object scene, after I did something in another part of town it opened up. Tough game.
thanks again

Go to: