bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Dream Day True Love technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 2, 10 1:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 01/03/2011 at 4:23:08 PM PST

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:Post any Dream Day True Love technical issues here only

[Post New]by vicalana on Dec 2, 10 2:00 AM
This is very odd. All I get is a blank screen and then the game crashes. I beta-tested this game, so I know my computer can handle it. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the demo.. Then I bought the full version, cos Picman said sometimes it has something to do with the demo version, but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 2, 10 2:11 AM
vicalana wrote:This is very odd. All I get is a blank screen and then the game crashes. I beta-tested this game, so I know my computer can handle it. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the demo.. Then I bought the full version, cos Picman said sometimes it has something to do with the demo version, but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Back to the ironing???
Am just off to try now, will let you know if I have any problems.

ETA. It seems to load fine for me. Sorry

Edited on 12/02/2010 at 2:18:39 AM PST

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Dec 2, 10 2:18 AM
What do you mean 'back'? The ironing board is OUT, however!

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Dec 2, 10 3:05 AM
my ironing board is still not up..

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Dec 2, 10 3:24 AM
It's possible that the new MCF is taking up too much room, so it's obvious I have to finish that game first in order to check out DD before going to CS. Shame about the ironing, but needs must.

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on Dec 2, 10 3:27 AM
hi vicalana i remember vaguely reading something on forums a long time ago about games not running proper after beta testing

seems sometimes there are files held i think in temp internet files that conflict with final game version, something like that, sorry can't remember better

i assume you've written to CS or will chat with them when they are available and in the meantime you could try deleting files in your temp internet folder, maybe uninstall your game again and run a search and delete any files left over on puter that are related to the game?

don't know if it will help or not, it's a long shot but doesn't hurt to try while you're waiting to get it fixed?

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Dec 2, 10 6:04 AM
Thank you - will try it!

[Post New]by lilprincessred13 on Dec 2, 10 6:14 AM
The screen doesn't stretch to fit. That is my only problem so far. IF BFG fixes it, I will buy it! The dev version fits. All other games fit so it isn't my computer

Coachswife
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Coachswife on Dec 2, 10 10:13 AM
I know this is not a hard game, I have bought it but for the life of me I can't figure out the collage for above the fireplace. I have tried playing in both mode and there is a walkthrough button but It doesn't work in either mode nor does the skip button. can anyone help?

mariner3b
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mariner3b on Dec 2, 10 1:36 PM
the skip button doesn't work on the mini games.

[Post New]by kerryleelee on Dec 2, 10 1:49 PM
I also dont get full screen even though I have ticked it in options...cant buy a game thats not fullscreen!

Coachswife
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Coachswife on Dec 2, 10 5:21 PM
WHY have a game with a skip button if you are NOY allowed to access it. I have been trying to polish the knife, fork and spoon for the last helf hour, and I tell you I'm about to give up and delete the game. does anyone know how to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Dec 2, 10 6:32 PM
lilprincessred13 wrote:The screen doesn't stretch to fit. That is my only problem so far. IF BFG fixes it, I will buy it! The dev version fits. All other games fit so it isn't my computer
Princess and Kerry,just change the resolution of your screen to 1024 x 768 and change it back when you're done playing.

Edited on 12/02/2010 at 6:36:27 PM PST

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Dec 2, 10 6:35 PM
Coachswife wrote:I know this is not a hard game, I have bought it but for the life of me I can't figure out the collage for above the fireplace. I have tried playing in both mode and there is a walkthrough button but It doesn't work in either mode nor does the skip button. can anyone help?
It can be done but mine didn't look like anything I would want to hang over my fireplace or anywhere else.

cherzy13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by cherzy13 on Dec 3, 10 1:14 AM
I AM ON MAKING THE MINT JULEP DRINKS, AND I CAN'T GET ANYTHING TO GO ONTO THE DINING ROOM TABLE, NOR WILL IT LET ME TAKE OUT THE ICE FROM THE FREEZER!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? PLEASE HELP ME!!

[Post New]by clshannon75 on Dec 3, 10 2:31 AM
I hope someone can help - I'm stuck fairly early on the difficult level.
I am at the part where you have to make use of the special delivery. Well, I put the cork in the water can and filled it with the water spurting up from where I took off the rock. I tilled the plot of land and now it seems I am supposed to water the plot, but everytime I put the watercan over there, nothing happens. Grrr. I am so frustrated! I bought this game because I love the Dream Day series, but maybe I should have previewed it first, lol.
Anyway, the walkthrough isn't available on the difficult level and there is no hint button. So I had to quit for now. Thanks.

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Dec 3, 10 4:03 AM
cherzy13 wrote:I AM ON MAKING THE MINT JULEP DRINKS, AND I CAN'T GET ANYTHING TO GO ONTO THE DINING ROOM TABLE, NOR WILL IT LET ME TAKE OUT THE ICE FROM THE FREEZER!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? PLEASE HELP ME!!

You have to have all the items to make it in your inventory first, including the filtered water pitcher and the glass pitcher on the china cabinet before you can put them on the table. You have to put the mint, the sugar, and the water from the filtered water pitcher into the glass pitcher first and stir it. Then you pour in the bourbon. Then you take the ice bucket to the kitchen, open the freezer, put the ice bucket in the freezer, and voila, the ice bucket gets filled up. Then go back to the table and put the ice in the glass pitcher. Enjoy your juleps!

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Dec 3, 10 4:06 AM
clshannon75 wrote:I hope someone can help - I'm stuck fairly early on the difficult level.
I am at the part where you have to make use of the special delivery. Well, I put the cork in the water can and filled it with the water spurting up from where I took off the rock. I tilled the plot of land and now it seems I am supposed to water the plot, but everytime I put the watercan over there, nothing happens. Grrr. I am so frustrated! I bought this game because I love the Dream Day series, but maybe I should have previewed it first, lol.
Anyway, the walkthrough isn't available on the difficult level and there is no hint button. So I had to quit for now. Thanks.

You have to put the seeds on the plot before it will let you water.

[Post New]by clshannon75 on Dec 3, 10 9:43 AM
Oh man, seeds! I haven't found seeds yet, lol. Where are they? And thanks so much for answering me!

Go to: