bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Unwell Mel™

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 2, 10 1:37 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Unwell Mel™? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Unwell Mel™

[Post New]by Liasmani on Aug 12, 11 7:45 AM
Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.75 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 12, 12 5:01 PM

I found this game to be tedious on many of the levels because the game just would not line up from one side to the other until M-A-N-Y useless match-up moves and when you were able to get to the other side to match up something, it was just to wipe off the board the very object you needed and then you had to start the process over again.

I've played many Match3 games but this one seemed to be particularly longer in playing just because of that issue.

Personally, I am happy that I've finally finished the game and can delete from my computer and move on to more fun games.

MEnr56

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Jan 31, 12 9:33 AM
I just didn't like it. Nice idea but I found some of the levels too random with their various things to do.

[Post New]by phunkygurl37 on May 30, 12 7:50 AM
I love Unwell Mel, especially the new version(2009), but I have been stuck on this one level for over a year!!!!!! It is called "DEATH BY CHOCOLATE", and I have tried everything to win that level. I have even had my 14 yr old grandson(who is a whiz at games), try it, and he cant get through it either. Can anyone help me? Wish I could just skip that level(lol). PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME someone. Thanks bunches

[Post New]by ClaudiaSan on Jun 16, 12 1:11 PM
I got to a point in the game where I ended up playing the same level for about 45 minutes and could not progress. I finally deleted it from my list of games without knowing 'you' were here to help.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 11, 12 8:18 PM
(Based on part of the demo): I really had no idea what I was supposed to do. I evidently progressed through some levels but I just matched 3 as usual - very confusing game with poor instructions. I usually love Match 3 games but not this one.

Needless to say, I won't be purchasing this game.

BTW, the squishy sounds were rather Eeewwwww....(and I can take just about anything!)

Go to: