PENNYJS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

dragon dance

[Post New]by PENNYJS on Dec 2, 10 12:38 PM
I bought this game and I have a problem. I can not find the black book called A dangerous journey vol. 12. It seems to be missing. Can I get some help. Thank you

maddee51
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

Re:dragon dance

[Post New]by maddee51 on Dec 2, 10 12:43 PM
There is a walkthrough for this game in the thread above

PENNYJS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by PENNYJS on Dec 2, 10 1:18 PM
I used the walkthrough and it shows where the black book is suppost to be but it isn't there

PENNYJS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by PENNYJS on Dec 2, 10 1:54 PM
ok I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and there was the book so I guess if anyone is having the same problem that is one solution. Thanks

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on Dec 2, 10 2:06 PM
There seems to be a lot of glitches in this game, I for one ... have had to un-install/re-install twice now ... I'm not a happy fishie right now!

Also .... for one level ... the screen flashes ... this is to emulate "lightning." It is so annoying I almost contacted CS for a refund!

I usually don't complain ... but this game has got on my last nerve with the glitches and the dang screen flashing to emulate lightning ...

Maybe should have a warning ... I know some viewers cannot take a screen flashing. Doesn't bother me in a sense of "health" ... just dang right down annoying!

Sorry ... whew .. I feel better now that I got that off my chest ...

So ... I'm off to try to finish this game hahahaha.....

Judy ...

magpy
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by magpy on Dec 2, 10 8:02 PM
I am happy its not just me finding this game annoying. I have gotten almost to the end after turning it off swearing and cursing at least 3 times and its off again because I am supposedly meant to dig and the shovel keeps flying back to the bag or inventory or whatever they call it this time.
I've bought quite a few duds of late. I've found the good games are truly excellent and the duds are just plain awful.
I am hoping I will not have to re-install it, my broadband provider is not that cheap and I dont have bytes to spare on games that should work the first time.

[Post New]by kimbopete on Dec 26, 10 6:43 PM
I am very upset, this game is driveing me mad! in the library how do you get the key from behind the picture it wont let me pick it up??? and also cant figure out how to read message on the rug in the basement, where is the solvent is it in the drawer in the bedroom which i cant get the key off the wall in the library???? help someone i think they should give us a new game since we payed for this dud?

Go to: