PENNYJS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

dragon dance

[Post New]by PENNYJS on Dec 2, 10 3:39 PM
How many people are having problems with this game. So far I have uninstalled once to fix one problem now I have some more. It is very upsetting to have a game that won't work. Do we get notified when a game is working correctly cause I am not playing this game again until it is fixed. So I will uninstall it until the fix is in. Hope someone can tell me about this.

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

Re:dragon dance

[Post New]by karen876 on Dec 2, 10 4:04 PM
I have just, this moment, had a reply from a mod on this exact subject.
All that I can say is that a fix is being worked on but when we get it is another story. Just .

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on Dec 2, 10 4:05 PM
There seems to be a lot of glitches in this game, I for one ... have had to un-install/re-install twice now ... I'm not a happy fishie right now!

Also .... for one level ... the screen flashes ... this is to emulate "lightning." It is so annoying I almost contacted CS for a refund!

I usually don't complain ... but this game has got on my last nerve with the glitches and the dang screen flashing to emulate lightning ...

Maybe should have a warning ... I know some viewers cannot take a screen flashing. Doesn't bother me in a sense of "health" ... just dang right down annoying!

Sorry ... whew .. I feel better now that I got that off my chest ...

So ... I'm off to try to finish this game hahahaha.....

Judy ...

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 2, 10 4:34 PM
Hi everyone!

Whenever we're able to release an updated version for a game, we always create an announcement at the top of the game's Forum page to let everyone know that it has been released and also to explain what has been addressed.

In the meantime, please be sure to get in touch with Customer Support via the green envelope to the right or Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

If there is a problem with the game, Customer Support is able to gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a potential fix.

Feel free to also post any technical concerns for the game in the following thread:

Post any The Dragon Dance technical issues here only

I'm also going to go ahead and move this thread over to game Forum for The Dragon Dance in order to keep all questions and comments for the game in one place. But not to worry, this thread will stay visible in the Chit-Chat Corner as well so that any Fishies swimming through the Chit-Chat corner can also join in.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Go to: