Beesy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Beesy on Sep 2, 15 7:31 PM
SeahorseFrenzy wrote:Hey there,
So I have been playing for a while and have gotten all the relics for Landsong and... another area. But the quest is still up and won't say that I've completed it. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks a bunch.

BFG - I have the same issue - is a fix in sight?????

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Sep 12, 15 8:52 AM
I LEVELED UP MY 2ND GAME 4LEILA YESTERDAY TO LEVEL 35 IT ASK FOR A EMAIL SO I GAVE MY SECOND ADDRESS NOT THE ONE I PLAY MY FIRST GAME LEVEL 50 THIS MORNING MY SECOND GAME IS GONE. I LOG IN AS MY 4LEILA AS GUEST AND I GET MY KATHALEENSTAYS GAME.

CAN YOU FIX IT SO I HAVE THE 4 LEILA BACK. OR DO I HAVE TO START A NEW SECOND GAME AND LEAVE IT UNPROTECTED. AS I DID THE SECOND GAME TILL YESTERDAY. WISH I HAD NEVER PROTECTED IT. THEN IT WOULD STILL BE THERE. I AM PC.

[Post New]by marykatemiller on Sep 23, 15 2:11 PM
hi i was playing the game last night and got to level 31 but i login in today and i am a level 29 again.....now i really like the game and love playing it but if it keeps it up i am going to uninstall please fix this is the 2nd time it has done it 3 different times now

pooky1960
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Cannot get past the basilisk to enter the dark tower

[Post New]by pooky1960 on Oct 14, 15 10:11 AM
I have been trying to get past the basilisk to enter the dark tower for almost a year now I get on here everyday to try but I cannot go farther into the game. I have a windows 8.1 64 bit P.c. I have sent other messages but never got an answer. please help.

[Post New]by mazsola39 on Oct 17, 15 12:46 PM
hey =)

i just lvld to lvl 35 and game crashd, then when i relogged, i didnt got the reward =(, what can i do?

[Post New]by BashBear on Oct 23, 15 9:43 AM
I have just played 10 times in a row trying to get the invention fuel. I didn't check to see if it was there the first 4 but the last 6 times it didn't even show up as available. Am I doing something wrong. I am at max rank so? I'm seriously about to quit playing. It is not fun when you can't complete any quests. And why is there no responses to any of these posts?

[Post New]by marybethmabe on Jan 1, 16 12:49 PM
I love playing this game- but my laptop [hp pavilion 2000] doesn't. It continues to shut down due to a "Thermal Issue of over 90*....."
So I wait for about 5 minutes then restart, the game is paused- continue playing for about 15-30 minutes and it reoccurs. I am up to level 56, and it is really frustrating.
I checked diagnostics and it is running fine, never shuts down on any other game or stuff I do online[ movies, music, etc]. I have written the help and Have gotten no working help from that.
I wonder why it seems to only plague this Awaking Kingdoms game?

[Post New]by Belindafaith on Jan 10, 16 8:45 AM
Every time I want to play new game new on my iPad Air I have to sign in and I'm only getting day one bonus on the old iPad I didn't have too .

[Post New]by powepowe on Feb 21, 16 8:34 AM
where is the carved lock i have comp 17 consecutive searches and still dont have it

HELP Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by RNMoon16 on Apr 27, 16 2:47 PM
HELP! Me, too!
mrswilson2ca wrote:
...I was really looking forward to my day 28 bundle. I got nothing!
Otherwise, I'm really enjoying the game except for feeding that chest.
Thanks.

I ALSO didn't get my "bundle" on my 28 day completion

and now the CHEST keeps reloading the same quest items and clearing out my 3 "Traveler's Belts" to ZERO but leaving the other items, and I have submitted them 3 times now without progressing... they are: 3 Travelers Belts, 2 Virgo Amulets, 6 Golden Oak, 2 Faita Conclave Fairy Crests

Topper_
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Topper_ on Apr 28, 16 1:50 PM
I have been playing AK for some time and got the Festival challenge a few days ago. I managed to get through 12 tasks and then suddenly noticed I was back down to 8 tasks! Not only that but my level which was over 30 has dropped back to 26. How could that happen and what can I do to retrieve my hard-earned progress?

Thanks.

[Post New]by chi_town_bash on Aug 12, 16 1:08 PM
New to the Kingdom today. Cannot stay connected to the internet though the game even though I'm on line. I don't have this problem with my other games.

Thanks.
Vixen666

[Post New]by lanav6 on Sep 29, 16 11:33 PM
Hi! I am having a few problems with the game. One of them is when i finish one of the quests or the achievements It does not give me the reward. I just finished getting my two mini game scenes to open and yet it is still saying I need two more. Can you please help me

Also I am waiting for the last potion quest to pop up but it has been a long while before I finished the 3rd one. Do I need to do something to open up the last quest for the last potion for the pegacorn? Thank you for your help.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 11, 16 10:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been experiencing some issues with the game. When the game is having trouble running, or if a function isn't working properly, our help articles may be useful. I've included a couple below that have been able to help in a variety of different situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If people continue to experience issues with the game we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools needed to provide customized assistance, and they're happy to help as best they can.

I also wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules here for us all to keep in mind. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

We request that people please refrain from calling out or provoking others, including members of the Moderation Team, as well as posting implied profanity or email addresses. This way we can make sure that the forums stay a respectful and accessible place for everyone who wants to participate.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Anjnispmack on Nov 10, 16 10:10 PM
so I gathered all the parts of the landsong 2nd relic and the flowers came back, but its saying that I have only 4 of the 5 pieces and I cant move on to the farie of light relics without it finishing the landsong relic quest

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 15, 16 1:27 PM
Hi Anjnispmack,

I'm sorry to hear that the quest isn't reading the number of relic pieces you gathered correctly. I want you to be able to continue forward in this quest, and it can help to make sure that the game has all of the resources it needs to run correctly. For problems like this I suggest taking a look at the steps in the following help article:

If this continues we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. The information our Reps can gather helps them provide customized assistance, and they're always willing to help as best they can.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

jacey1959
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by jacey1959 on Dec 1, 16 2:03 AM
I am no longer receiving my Daily Reward! I tried uninstalling and reinstalled; however, that didn't work. Can you help?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 7, 16 12:05 PM
Hello jacey1959,

I'm sorry the daily reward isn't showing up as expected and I want to thank you for letting us know you've already tried to uninstall and reinstall the game to no avail. Since it sounds like reinstalling the game was unable to help with this particular issue, my recommendation is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report.

The Dr. Felix Report will help our Reps determine how best to assist with the issue and will allow the appropriate teams to investigate further should that be necessary. While the Forum Moderation Team would love to be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps, we unfortunately do not have the tools necessary to provide that sort of troubleshooting support from the Forums.

Thank you for your time and patience.

bfgIlinalta

Aethne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Aethne on Dec 17, 16 8:02 AM
I'm finding that the game is taking the energy to go through a scene, but not giving me my rewards, like Glue, Glass, Pet Food and so on, that I need to complete mini-games. I've also noticed this when redeeming Collections; it's using the items and telling me that I've received the reward, but I'm not.. Help? And yes, I'm connected to the internet, but I get that glitch a lot too, where I try to redeem a collection and it keeps telling me I need to be connected..

Edited on 12/17/2016 at 8:03:58 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 21, 16 3:47 PM
Hello Aethne,

Before I begin, I want to say welcome to the forums, and thank you so much for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like that when you use energy to go through a scene in the game, there are no rewards unlike what is expected. I absolutely understand wanting to get this resolved because it is very unfair to not receive the expected rewards when using energy in the game. The first thing I want to do is see if some preliminary troubleshooting can help resolve that quickly as well as how to reach our Support Team if more assistance is necessary.

In this circumstance, if the items and rewards are not being provided or counted by the game, it may help to run the game as an Administrator. Running a game as an Administrator gives the game as many permissions as necessary for it to run properly. Just in case it is helpful, the following page describes how to do that:

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope that helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: